• Advertisement

Toy Story 3

Sebby

Wow, it's been almost 11 years since the last Toy Story movie. I remember being a huge fan when I was little. Who here is excited to see this movie and do you think it will be as good as the last two?

There's no way it will top the first one.

Topping the second is a smaller feat, but I still doubt it will be able to.

I'm still very much anticipating this movie's release, though. Should be wonderful.

I am going to pick kids up and move them aside in order to get tickets.

Seriously, why the hell should kids care about this in the first place? It's not like they were around when the first two came out >.>

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
I heard somewhere that the people who made it say it will be better than the 1st and 2nd but I doubt it
Of course the people who made it said that. They want people to see their movie so it puts money in their pockets.

Before I review the movie, I should review the short, which people have most likely grown accustomed to for Pixar movies. Here is info on this short.

Day & Night

We see the quarrels of Day and Night, as they argue over territory, and with each other. In the end, they come to embrace each other and change.

This is probably my least favorite Pixar short ever, I'm afraid. It tried having heart and humor, but didn't hit the right notes for me. It wasn't exactly funny, and it seemed to drag on and on.

Final Grade: C

---

Toy Story 3

Grade: 834677.gif

Why such high marks? Even after 11 years since the last installment, Pixar remembered why we love each and every one of these characters. Everyone pretty much got their equal amount of time in the limelight as well, with wonderful additions like Lotso, Ken, and Big Baby. The movie was full of juvenile humor that children can laugh at, as well as adult humor. The 3D makes everything pop, and as always, the animation is spectacular, and I, at some points, could swear the movie was live-action. At one point, I started to tear up, but I'll save that for part 2 of this review, coming soon.

Saw it today and it was really good not as good as the first two but it was still amazing and heartwarming:) and i REALLY disliked Lotso and hate it when he tricked the other toys into thinking he was gonna save them i wish he would of fell in the lava 864693.gif

overall they did a 549381.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
The only man to give a negative review to TS3 while also giving Jonah Hex a positive review.
Jonah Hex involves Megan Fox, which means I hate it. And I love Toy Story 3.

So fuck him.