• Advertisement

Toy Story 3

Sebby

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Jonah Hex involves Megan Fox, which means it looked awesome. Too bad it turned out to not be awesome by any means. And I love Toy Story 3.

So fuck him.

Fixed.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Fixed.

No no, my friend.

Megan Fox wasn't even hot in the first place. Now she's a bag of bones, making her even less attractive. Plus, she's a total bitch, which is why she got fired from the Transformers franchise.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
No no, my friend.

Megan Fox wasn't even hot in the first place. Now she's a bag of bones, making her even less attractive. Plus, she's a total bitch, which is why she got fired from the Transformers franchise.

I'm not even going to the trouble to fix that.

He also gave Coraline, Up, and Wall-e Negative reviews

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Wall-E deserves negative reviews, IMO. Can't speak for the other 2, as I haven't seen them.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

WTF!?!?!? SEROUISLY!!!! Wall-e was okay the other two movies were great That dude sucks :mooning:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

lol i know sorry im to much of a goody goody :oops: 428899.gif

It's cool]http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1211/23/64/63/smiles/526874.gif

Returning to the prompt, I haven't visited the Cinema (the assigned name for our theater complex) in quite a while, but plan to purchase admission tickets online for Toy Story 3 along with Shrek: Forever After sometime tomorrow.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
It's cool]http://r12.imgfast.net/users/1211/23/64/63/smiles/526874.gif

Returning to the prompt, I haven't visited the Cinema (the assigned name for our theater complex) in quite a while, but plan to purchase admission tickets online for Toy Story 3 along with Shrek: Forever After sometime tomorrow.

SG, I don't know where else to tell you this, so I'll tell you here: Since you're a mod, you have access to the Staff Lounge. It's in the first Category, "SpongeBob Community Structure." You can help staff decide on things to add, and things like that.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
SG, I don't know where else to tell you this, so I'll tell you here: Since you're a mod, you have access to the Staff Lounge. It's in the first Category, "SpongeBob Community Structure." You can help staff decide on things to add, and things like that.
Oh, right. I'll inform you of any created ideas tomorrow 893573.gif About to become offline for the evening.