• Advertisement

October 2012 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

United States

October 8th, 2012 - 8:00 PM - 178 - Hello Bikini Bottom

Plot: Squidward and SpongeBob start a band.

October 14th, 2012 - 7:30 PM - 180B / 176A - Gary's New Toy / Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go!

Plot: SpongeBob must take drastic measures when Gary becomes obsessed with his new red ball.

Plot: Plankton forms an alliance with Man Ray.

October 21st, 2012 - 7:30 PM - 177B / 176B - Move It or Lose It / Chum Fricassee

Plot: Mr. Krabs and Plankton circulate petitions about the bulldozing of a Bikini Bottom restaurant.

Plot: Squidward quits his job at the Krusty Krab and works at the Chum Bucket.

October 27th, 2012 - 9:00 AM - 183A / 180A - Eek! An Urchin / Patrick-Man!

Plot: Sea urchins invade the Krusty Krab!

Plot: Patrick becomes a superhero and plans to clean up Bikini Bottom.

Canada

Ghoul Fools will air for Canadians on October 26th, 2012.

Germany

Ghoul Fools will air for Germans on October 27th, 2012.

• Like 4

I know it's far-fetched, but I wonder if they're doing a sequel of sorts to Band Geeks? :3 It'd be a pretty smart way to followup the first episodes of Season 9, especially knowing that Band Geeks is such a popular episode.

Band Geeks is too perfect on it's own to warrant a sequel. At least in my opinion.

It's most likely going to be a totally different plot with some kinda twist since it's a special.

• Like 1

Ooooh another Band episode, how exciting! Like CD said it probably won't be like Band Geeks or Krabby Road. Like you guys said I would love a full cast episode as well.

I hope not. IMO, there's too much inconsistency lately:/ Would appreciate less of that in Season 9.