• Advertisement

October 2012 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

I hope not. IMO, there's too much inconsistency lately:/ Would appreciate less of that in Season 9.

Definitely agree, which is why I'm hoping - no, praying - that this will be a sequel to Band Geeks. Of course, in order for it to be a sequel, it would have to differ considerably from the original, while still retaining vital elements. Here's what this episode would look like in an ideal world (for me, at least):

With the Bubble Bowl in New Kelp City this year, SpongeBob decides to create a new band to perform at the celebration ceremony in Bikini Bottom. Seeing this as an opportunity, Mr. Krabs decides to go all-out, purchasing three huge screens to watch the game on. He will be charging $30/person to see SpongeBob's band and the game. SpongeBob, Sandy, Patrick, Squidward, and Kelpy G are recruited to perform. On the night of the game, SpongeBob is faced with a plague of problems. As Bikini Bottom gathers to watch the game, Squidward faints when it truly hits him that he'll be performing with Kelpy G, Patrick goes missing, and someone is tampering with equipment. In traditional SpongeBob fashion, it's up to the yellow sponge to help the show go on!

So, yeah. That won't be happening. :P

Well, there's definitely an episode titled Chum Fricassee airing sometime in October. Not sure if it's the same thing, but it's worth mentioning.

Um...no. This episode is a special, and Chum Fricassee is an 11 minute episode. And the title doesn't even relate to the plot.

Plus, that could have just been some troll who posted it. Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

New commercial was released for the yet unnamed special. It basically gave clips of Squidward and SpongeBob performing at a retirement home, and even something that looked like a stadium. Oh and I don't know if this is the official title or not, but it said at the end of the commercial a possible name: SpongeBob on Tour. I'll try to get the commercial up soon.

(Oh and Seb, thanks for beating me :P)

• Like 1

New commercial was released for the yet unnamed special. It basically gave clips of Squidward and SpongeBob performing at a retirement home, and even something that looked like a stadium. Oh and I don't know if this is the official title or not, but it said at the end of the commercial a possible name: SpongeBob on Tour. I'll try to get the commercial up soon.

(Oh and Seb, thanks for beating me :P)

Ain't I a stinker?
  • Like 1