• Advertisement

Kingdom Hearts

terminoob

Recently got into this series, and I've been liking it. Not as good as Final Fantasy to me, but the two games I've completed so far, the original and Chain of Memories, were both pretty sweet. I've also enjoyed what I've played of Kingdom Hearts II so far.

Big Hero 6 world confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3! It will continue the story from the movie, featuring a boss called Dark Baymax, which is the original Baymax corrupted by the Heartless. 

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/59101/20150819/kingdom-hearts-3-baymax-big-hero-6-announced-d23-expo-video-included-watch.htm

​I'm super excited for this!

AWESOME!!!!  :D Of course, I'm waiting for the INEVITABLE announcement that the "Frozen" franchise is going to be in the next "Kingdom Hearts." REALLY holding out hope that the world of "Wreck-It-Ralph" will be in "Kingdom Hearts 3." Imagine the cross-over possibilities! B)

I love this series. I played Kingdom Hearts 2 and it was amazing!

However, I'm kinda bummed that they use wimpy, blue-coated Uncle Scrooge from Ducktales instead of badass, red-coated Scrooge McDuck from Duck universe comics.

Wimpy? In Birth By Sleep, Scrooge took on an Unversed 3 times his size with just a hat and cane. He may not have stood a chance, but that's still what I call badass.

On 5/29/2010 at 8:00 PM, Steel Sponge said:

Sora= Epic.

sounds like someone hasn't spent enough time with the games seven years back. It's a good thing I've been catching up with the franchise as of now. Kingdom Hearts man, what a great video game series. I've been playing through the two main titles for a while now and I can't wait to get into BBS and DDD soon.

Also, new KH3 info came by and Toy Story has been confirmed, as well as Square Enix giving us a possible release date in 2018. My life is looking more complete than ever.

14 hours ago, NegiSpongie said:

I wonder who the villain in the Toy Story world is. Sid? Zurg?

Or maybe Stinky Pete and Lotso Hugging Bear will team up! o.o That would be epic! :cool: And while I'm waiting for "Kingdom Hearts 3", I plan on playing "Dream Drop Distance" for the Nintendo 3DS to see where that compares to "358/2 Days" and "Re:Coded". :D

On 7/18/2017 at 0:55 AM, NegiSpongie said:

I wonder who the villain in the Toy Story world is. Sid? Zurg?

I would imagine either Zurg or Evil Buzz. Sid as the main villain of the world would feel... odd, I think, unless he's corrupt and creates a huge toy monstrosity powered by Heartless that we fight. I just can't picture beating up Sid.

• Like 1

I'm really impressed with the Toy Story characters in it. I'm thinking the boss in that chapter will be Zurg since it makes sense considering his antagonist role in the second movie. Although Sid was pretty much the villain of the first movie, I feel like he won't feel like a natural boss in the game, unless they make him a giant boss like they did with Ursula. I really like that Monsters Inc will make an appearance in this game. Hope we can see more.

Looking forward to seeing that Ariel summon in action!!!

I may be hoping for Atlantica to make a comeback in KH3 for a few loose ends I'd like tied up regarding KH1, but if it doesn't come back, I'm not gonna be all too sad about it although it'd be cool if we got a nice, little, related story on how we even get the Ariel summon in the first place.