• Advertisement

Kingdom Hearts

terminoob

I have known about this for a LOOOOONG time (since last summer 428899.gif) because I unlocked the video for completing something (I forgot what...).

I love this series! It is epic! Just like many other things, like the two new Pokemon in the "pokemon, bitch" section. But it is seriously awesome! Sora can shove his keyblade up anyones ass and they will die. Garunteed.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I have known about this for a LOOOOONG time (since last summer 428899.gif) because I unlocked the video for completing something (I forgot what...).

I love this series! It is epic! Just like many other things, like the two new Pokemon in the "pokemon, bitch" section. But it is seriously awesome! Sora can shove his keyblade up anyones ass and they will die. Garunteed.

Even though it was just confirmed a few months ago?

Okay.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Even though it was just confirmed a few months ago?

Okay.

Ya in the second game if you collect all of a certain thing and then beat the boss again you unlock a video. It's a sneak peek of Kingdom Hearts 3.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Ya in the second game if you collect all of a certain thing and then beat the boss again you unlock a video. It's a sneak peek of Kingdom Hearts 3.

Ever hear of Birth By Sleep? Yeah. That's what the video was for.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Isn't Birth By Sleep the 3rd game? 54207.gif

And you call yourself a fan.

There's the MAIN Kingdom Hearts series [1, Chain of Memories, 2, and now 3], and there are Spin-Off titles [Chain of Memories [technically], Coded, 358/2 Days, and Birth By Sleep.] The Spin-Off titles have NOTHING to do with the main series games [with the exception of Chain of Memories, and I only call it a "Spin-Off" because it was released on a handheld], and are only in existence to provide background knowledge to the fans [Chain of Memories was the bridge the gap between 1 and 2, Coded did nothing, 358/2 was Roxas in Org. 13, Birth By Sleep is about the three key holders before Sora [and Roxas and Xion....]]. There's a massive difference between "Kingdom Hearts 3" and "Kingdom Hearts: *insert title here*".

Spoiler
Spoiler

There's the MAIN Kingdom Hearts series [1, Chain of Memories, 2, and now 3], and there are Spin-Off titles [Chain of Memories [technically], Coded, 358/2 Days, and Birth By Sleep.] The Spin-Off titles have NOTHING to do with the main series games [with the exception of Chain of Memories, and I only call it a "Spin-Off" because it was released on a handheld], and are only in existence to provide background knowledge to the fans [Chain of Memories was the bridge the gap between 1 and 2, Coded did nothing, 358/2 was Roxas in Org. 13, Birth By Sleep is about the three key holders before Sora [and Roxas and Xion....]]. There's a massive difference between "Kingdom Hearts 3" and "Kingdom Hearts: *insert title here*".

Geek Fight!

Spoiler
Spoiler

It's been a while since i have played it. Geez. 49943.gif

I don't have any Kingdom Hearts games of my own, but I've played I think Kingdom Hearts II at my friend's house.

As for the new Kingdom Hearts game, how long has this info been around?

I recently decided to beat Dream Drop Distance after putting it off for a while. It's a good installment for what it was and I like some of the innovations they implemented like the whole make your own ally Dream Eater thing since it meshed in so well with the combat and level up system. The story kinda went...out there. I don't want to spoil anything but the whole concept regarding

Spoiler

time travel

threw me off, but all in all, the parts that made sense I liked and it was good overall. I didn't really made use of the 3D, it was an eyesore for me.