• Advertisement

I am Chrdrenkmann and I like long topic titles. Actually, I don't like them.

Well... I don't know what I could write right now.

The first thing is that I've overlooked this subforum completely.

Besides that, I'm 19 years old and from Germany (in case you didn't catch this already).

If I do any mistakes feel free to tell me. But I hope that you will understand my posts. ;)

I've seen every SpongeBob episode which aired in my country so far.

These are 1-164 (but 159, 160 and 162 weren't shown yet). I would say that I have a huge knowledge about this show - although I had to ask you about a scene in an episode yesterday. :unsure:

However, I have to know a lot about SpongeBob because I'm an admin of the German SpongePedia (another thing you've probably read before), a well-known SpongeBob wiki. It's fun to do stuff there.

Another interesting fact is that I really like US episode news - more than German ones! It feels great to see new episode titles, plots, title cards and so on. (And it's cool to know more about this show than other German people. :D ) I can't wait to see and hear more about the upcoming four new episodes. Hopefully, there isn't another hiatus afterwards.

I don't know how active I will be here but I won't disappear soon.

Chrdrenkmann

However, I have to know a lot about SpongeBob because I'm an admin of the German SpongePedia (another thing you've probably read before), a well-known SpongeBob wiki. It's fun to do stuff there.

What a coincidence! I'm an admin of the English SpongeBob Wiki! I hope you enjoy your stay here. It's really cool.