• Advertisement

Monsters University

Clappy

For those of you who survive the end of the world this year, the prequel to Monsters Inc. is coming out next summer. In case the title is not a dead giveaway, looks like they are going to show how Wazowski and Sullivan first became friends. I find the first teaser trailer to be kind of cute and can't wait to watch the real trailer whenever that first appears.

While I will see this, I don't understand the need for it. We know they become friends; do we really need to know how? I suppose it's better than making a sequel, though, since the ending to the first one was perfect and continuing it would've diminished the ending tremendously.

While I will see this, I don't understand the need for it. We know they become friends; do we really need to know how?.

Yeah, this is a good point. The ending's kind of ruined because it's a prequel. Nevertheless, I still think I'll see it.

I suppose it's better than making a sequel, though, since the ending to the first one was perfect and continuing it would've diminished the ending tremendously.

Agreed whole heartily. The ending to Monsters Inc. was perfect and a sequel would have ruined it.

Well, I think they wouldn't want to make another movie that could be similar to Toy Story 3. I mean, it's good to know where our childhood favorites are these days in the present world, but this prequel could be fun to watch too.

This actually seems really, really cool. I think Pixar might be back on the saddle with this movie, even if it's a prequel. I think I've heard Pearl's voice in the beginning too. Now that we're mennnnn!