• Advertisement

170b. Home Sweet Rubble

Jjs Goodman

Rating?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rating?

• 5/5 Stars: This is the Greatest Episode that ever lived!!
    • 4/5 Stars: Psst, Squidward, I
    • 3/5 Stars: See, no one says "cool" anymore.
    • 2/5 Stars: MY LEG!
    • 1/5 Stars: Don

300px-Home_Sweet_Rubble.PNG

* Nice title card, reminds me of Home Sweet Pineapple.

* Yikes, SpongeBob's house is falling apart every second!

* I liked the animation on SpongeBob's crumbling house.

* I lol'd at Patrick in his office.

* ..or his dream office.

* Whoa, SpongeBob's house is really looking bad..

* Are they gonna rob Mr. Krabs?

* The construction scene reminded me of Home Sweet Pineapple.

* I wonder...could this episode be a sequel to Home Sweet Pineapple? :scratch:

* Uh oh, this isn't going to end well..

* Gary feels like that too, SpongeBob.

* Wow um, SpongeBob really has a fort now!

* Ouch, that's gonna hurt!

* That's not a sink SpongeBob.

* The robot hand reminded me of Hans.

* And now it's a home sweet...rubble.

* Is it just me or did this episode kind of feel fast?

* It was an okay episode, it just felt a bit fast. There were some funny bits.

Grade: B

This episode was weird. The funny moments weren't all over the place like they were in the previous episodes (though Patrick's office scene was pretty hilarious), but for some reason, I really liked this episode. The character development between Sandy and Patrick while Spongebob struggled to hold his Pineapple up managed to be funny as well. I also liked the Slow-mo dried up mustard scene.

I can't put my finger on it, but I liked this episode for some reason, and it wasn't really because it was funny. Regardless, it was good. 9/10. I liked the fact that almost everyone in the main cast was here, too.

I remember the writers saying that they should make an episode of how SB's home stays fresh. I LOVED this idea. Very funny and I always enjoy an episode where the main characters are in. The pineapple in a can was a clever idea and it reminded me of Home Sweet Pineapple alot. It's funny how Sandy gets her thumb nailed (at least what I remember) just like Patrick did in HSP. The scene where SpongeBob gets mustard in his eyes, for some strange reason cracks me up.

A

He stretched him around his house to keep the house stable and to stop falling apart (Sort of like some sort of rope or rubber band...)

Ohh, thanks :)

Home Sweet Rubble - 10/10

This episode was just astonishingly great. Not only was the main cast entirely present, the entire thing was just laugh after laugh after laugh. Each character had their moments that got a laugh out of me. It was just solid from start to finish. This easily could've been a Season 1-3 episode, but I'm tired of making that comparison. This is a stellar episode that belongs to a stellar season. :)

However, there was one thing I didn't understand. What does Patrick say when he screams, "SPONGEBOB, I THINK IM HAVING A ________ CRISIS!!!!"

• Like 3

Home Sweet Rubble - 10/10

This episode was just astonishingly great. Not only was the main cast entirely present, the entire thing was just laugh after laugh after laugh. Each character had their moments that got a laugh out of me. It was just solid from start to finish. This easily could've been a Season 1-3 episode, but I'm tired of making that comparison. This is a stellar episode that belongs to a stellar season. :)

Agreed with this review^