• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

5 minutes ago, The Weeknd said:

good

see my 2nd question? :P

k

After SWYAD, I decide to change something good (for now or maybe permanent), so which new name sounds better: RarityOddFan, RarityStar, PonyOddFan or RarityOdd?

RarityOddFan

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gwen Stefani said:

Gonna recycle your question :funny: and ask for your favorite Gwen songs from each album?

how'd i know u'd do this :funny:

love angel music baby: luxurious (formerly was cool)

the sweet escape: 4 in the morning

this is what truth feels like: make me like you (even though I don't love it that much and I haven't heard more than like three or so songs on the album)

1 minute ago, Sauce Mama said:

Fav No Doubt songs from each album? :funny:

tbh I definitely haven't heard every No Doubt song (mostly the singles actually) but :Laugh:

tragic kingdom - Spiderwebs/Sunday Morning

rock steady - underneath

return of saturn - Bathtub, I love bathtub

the singles - too many good ones to count but if I had to narrow it down it would be the ones listed above 

push and shove - settle down (only song I bothered to listen to on it)

pretty much a generic listener I guess :P 

• Like 1

"You landed on Boardwalk with a hotel, pay up old man."  Kiyoko was gesturing towards Ozu to give him everything he owned.  "THIS GAME IS RIGGED!" Ozu was making flames rise up from the ground like some demon.  "It's the rules dude, you lost.  First one out too, ouch.  Thought you were a successful business man that can handle his money."  Kiyoko said, snarky.  "That was a pretty good burn Mom."  Guano said.  Ozu glared at him with the look of a thousand suns.  While their Monopoly game was going smoothly, a loud crash was hear from the hallway.  "What the heck was that?!"  Ozu said, standing up to go and investigate.

"Ahh, yachatta na."  Gintoki was covered in blood in glass.  He was laying in the hallway of the Penthouse, with Ozu looking on with a flabbergast look.  "Hey old dude, it's uh me again.  I don't know how I ended up here."  Gintoki wasn't moving.  Suddenly there was a knock at the door.  "I WILL GET IT!"  Yes Man sprung up from his spot at the board and got the door.  "Yeah, uh is Gintoki here?"  it was a small red-head child, a large dog, and a pair of glasses.  "I am so sorry to intrude in your home again, but as you might have seen, Gintoki ended up flying through your window."  Ozu was dragging Gintoki to the couch in the living room. "IF YOU SO MUCH AS GET A DROP OF BLOOD ON MY COUCH!"  Ozu threw him down.  "Oooh! Are you guys playing Monopoly?!"  Kagura pushed Yes Man aside with the force of a thousand strongmen, sending him flying through the wall . "OI! KAGURA!  You can't just barge in like that!"  Shinpachi yelled. "No, it's alright.  Come take a spot!  There are more spots open now that this dork got beat."  Kiyoko said, pointing at Ozu.  "Well, I guess since you did invite us in,"  Shinpachi tried entering the doorway, but was trampled by Sadaharu.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Klavier Gavin♥ said:

"You landed on Boardwalk with a hotel, pay up old man."  Kiyoko was gesturing towards Ozu to give him everything he owned.  "THIS GAME IS RIGGED!" Ozu was making flames rise up from the ground like some demon.  "It's the rules dude, you lost.  First one out too, ouch.  Thought you were a successful business man that can handle his money."  Kiyoko said, snarky.  "That was a pretty good burn Mom."  Guano said.  Ozu glared at him with the look of a thousand suns.  While their Monopoly game was going smoothly, a loud crash was hear from the hallway.  "What the heck was that?!"  Ozu said, standing up to go and investigate.

"Ahh, yachatta na."  Gintoki was covered in blood in glass.  He was laying in the hallway of the Penthouse, with Ozu looking on with a flabbergast look.  "Hey old dude, it's uh me again.  I don't know how I ended up here."  Gintoki wasn't moving.  Suddenly there was a knock at the door.  "I WILL GET IT!"  Yes Man sprung up from his spot at the board and got the door.  "Yeah, uh is Gintoki here?"  it was a small red-head child, a large dog, and a pair of glasses.  "I am so sorry to intrude in your home again, but as you might have seen, Gintoki ended up flying through your window."  Ozu was dragging Gintoki to the couch in the living room. "IF YOU SO MUCH AS GET A DROP OF BLOOD ON MY COUCH!"  Ozu threw him down.  "Oooh! Are you guys playing Monopoly?!"  Kagura pushed Yes Man aside with the force of a thousand strongmen, sending him flying through the wall . "OI! KAGURA!  You can't just barge in like that!"  Shinpachi yelled. "No, it's alright.  Come take a spot!  There are more spots open now that this dork got beat."  Kiyoko said, pointing at Ozu.  "Well, I guess since you did invite us in,"  Shinpachi tried entering the doorway, but was trampled by Sadaharu.

ozu is a sore loser and he knows it

2 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

What was your favorite Gintama moment?

The phone was ringing through out the Yorozuya's office.  Shinpachi was in the restroom, while Kagura and Gintoki were napping.
"OOOOIIIII SOMEBODY PICK UP THE PHONE!" the teenager bellowed from the bathroom. 

"Whatever, I'll get it." Gin stood up sluggishly and slothed his way over to the phone.
"Yorozuya Gin-Chan, Gin speaking." Gintoki had a look of regret and tiredness on his face.

From the other side of the phone, wet noises followed by screaming can be heard. "Telemarketers", Gin then throws the phone out of the window and go back to watching 24 hour marathon of Bulgarian informercials.

The Bulgarian commercials rolled past as the thought in Gintoki's mind broke.  He had this weird sense that he was remembering some strange adventure he had in the past.  "Ehh, nothing I should get worked up over, perhaps I need to go get some grub."

@Klavier Gavin♥

• Like 1