• Advertisement

Chask

Cha

The set was coming together.  The cast and crew were ready to shoot, except for Mikey of course.  That little rascal decided to take his sweet time before the deadline to get his deadass in front of the camera.
"Where is Mikey at?  We can't start shooting without him."  The director, Guano, said while sitting anxiously.
"That spaz-lord is probably off doing something stupid."  Lily said, rubbing her foot into the ground.  I actuallality, Mikey was asleep in his apartment.  He felt the need to stay up until 4 am the previous night marathoning the entire Star Wars original triology in Japanese.  He did it alone and sad.  Mikey was still curled up with his favorite blankey, snoozing away.  His phone began to vibrate and blare some awful ringtone.  Mikey stired and sluggishly answered,
"Yep, you got the Simon."  Mikey said in a slur,  "Hey get out here, we're about to shoot the scene, you know the big action scene for the next episode."  it was Guano on the end of the line.  "Yep, uh huh."  Mikey answered, and slowly hung-up the phone on Guano.  Mikey had a moment to sit in his bed and reflect on his actions.  The good Mikey said to hurry and get ready!  But, the bad Mikey said to finish and watch the prequels.  "You know what?  I won't listen to either of ya!"  Mikey slapped the figurtive figures out of existance and got dressed.  "I'm gonna skip work!  I'm sure Ozu won't mind right?"  as he was putting on his stupid shirt, his phone rang again.  Mikey looked at the caller ID and saw "Purple Dude" in the text.  "No way am I answering that!"  he tossed the phone on his couch and headed out the door.

"He's not answering his phone now."  Guano said, hanging up his.
"Does that mean we don't have to shoot today?  I was really hampering for some lunch anyway."  Gonard said, still in costume.
"I guess not, but we can't just leave.  We'll wait til he gets here."  Guano said.  The rest of them collectively groaned.

Mikey was casually strolling down the streets of Tokyo.  "Man what a beautiful day it is!  And they wanted me to actually do my job, ha!"  Mikey was living it, big chillin perhaps.  He was hanging with the fans, doing all the fun stuff in the bustling city.  He was having so much fun that he didn't realize how much time he had been out.  It was now 8 in the evening, he was out since 2 pm partying.  "I think I better go visit the Big O and tell him where I've been."  Mikey casually strolled back to the apartments.  He waltzed his way up to the Penthouse, by waltz I of course mean took the elevator.  He banged on the front door,
"Mikey?  What do you want?  I've been getting calls from Guano all day but I ignored him.  I told him I wasn't coming to the studio today."  "LAZY SUNDAY!"  Yes Man chimed in.
"I was just checking and seeing what is up with the big boss man himself."  Mikey slid into the apartment without permission.  "Say, got any food?  I am starving here!"  he flung open the fridge.
"MIKEY, WHAT ARE YOU DO-"  but before Ozu could finish, Kiyoko spoke up.
"It's no use, he comes here almost everyday and steals our food.  I try and stop him but it seems like he has no processing power.  He is like a robot."  Kiyoko sunk lower into the couch.
"Thanks Big Ozu, I really love this uh, bonus!"  Mikey made up an excuse on the spot and dashed out.
"Well, there goes dinner...Wanna have take-out aga-"
"No Kiyoko, no take-out."

"I'm sure Mikey is coming, I can feel him.  Really feel him, really good."  Mitsuki said, curled up into a ball in the corner of the studio.
"HE'S NEVER COMING, DON'T YOU GET IT? THAT SPAZ IS DEAD, DEAD I TELLS YA!"  Lily was furiously pacing back and forth.
"Guano, I am very hungry, can we please, please leave.  If I don't eat, I might have to just chew on Yoshi for awhile."  Gonard said, salavating over Yoshi.
"NO!  I'm putting my foot down for once as my time as a director!  We will get this shot done!  He will be here, I swear."  Guano called Mikey for the 60th time and Ozu for the 40th.  Just then, a beam of light shown through the studio.  It was the red-head himself making a presence, and an arm full of food.
"MIKEY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"  Guano was nearly at tears.
"Oh you know, I was out."  Mikey said, non-chalant.
"OUT? FOR ALMOST 6 HOURS?!"  Lily got up in his face.
"Chillax you guys!  I'm here right?"  Mikey said with a smile.
"Yeah and uh...that food looks pretty good man."  Gonard said, hovering behind Mikey.
"You know, I just remembered that I left my phone in my apartment!  I'll rush over and get it.  Here have some of this food that was generously donated to me."  Mikey said, sprinting back home.
"You better be back this time or I swear I will have you fired."  Guano said, eating some of the food.  "This tastes pretty familiar..."

Mikey made it back to his abode and searched around for his phone.  "Hmm, now where did I put that darned thing..."  Mikey was searching around and happened to stumble upon the DVD case of Phantom Meanace.  Mikey had a thought, Star Wars in Japanese or his job.  "Tough call..."  Mikey thought it over for all but a single second.  "Darth Maul here I come!"  Mikey popped in the DVD and proceded to pass out on his couch.

1 am:  Lily-Mu Studios, a cold, quiet Monday morning.
"Dear Diary, I am afraid Guano has kidnapped me and threatens to fire me if Mikey does not show up.  If I leave this studio, I am done for.  He will find me, and hand me a pink slip.  I can't keep going on like this, I just wish I can see his face again."  Mitsuki was writing aloud in a diary, which was actually just a script she was given for her lines in the episode they were shooting.
"Mitsuki, can you please pipe down.  I'm trying to sleep."  Lily said, using Yoshi as a pillow.
"Are you gonna eat that pillow?"  Gonard asked Lily.
Guano was no where to be found.  He was in the costume closet, rocking back and forth.  "No one will answer my calls...Am I living in a dream?  Is this actually real?"  Guano was losing it, he was at his breaking point.

Mikey has effectivly, and inadvertently ruined everyone's day.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Aya♥ said:

The set was coming together.  The cast and crew were ready to shoot, except for Mikey of course.  That little rascal decided to take his sweet time before the deadline to get his deadass in front of the camera.
"Where is Mikey at?  We can't start shooting without him."  The director, Guano, said while sitting anxiously.
"That spaz-lord is probably off doing something stupid."  Lily said, rubbing her foot into the ground.  I actuallality, Mikey was asleep in his apartment.  He felt the need to stay up until 4 am the previous night marathoning the entire Star Wars original triology in Japanese.  He did it alone and sad.  Mikey was still curled up with his favorite blankey, snoozing away.  His phone began to vibrate and blare some awful ringtone.  Mikey stired and sluggishly answered,
"Yep, you got the Simon."  Mikey said in a slur,  "Hey get out here, we're about to shoot the scene, you know the big action scene for the next episode."  it was Guano on the end of the line.  "Yep, uh huh."  Mikey answered, and slowly hung-up the phone on Guano.  Mikey had a moment to sit in his bed and reflect on his actions.  The good Mikey said to hurry and get ready!  But, the bad Mikey said to finish and watch the prequels.  "You know what?  I won't listen to either of ya!"  Mikey slapped the figurtive figures out of existance and got dressed.  "I'm gonna skip work!  I'm sure Ozu won't mind right?"  as he was putting on his stupid shirt, his phone rang again.  Mikey looked at the caller ID and saw "Purple Dude" in the text.  "No way am I answering that!"  he tossed the phone on his couch and headed out the door.

"He's not answering his phone now."  Guano said, hanging up his.
"Does that mean we don't have to shoot today?  I was really hampering for some lunch anyway."  Gonard said, still in costume.
"I guess not, but we can't just leave.  We'll wait til he gets here."  Guano said.  The rest of them collectively groaned.

Mikey was casually strolling down the streets of Tokyo.  "Man what a beautiful day it is!  And they wanted me to actually do my job, ha!"  Mikey was living it, big chillin perhaps.  He was hanging with the fans, doing all the fun stuff in the bustling city.  He was having so much fun that he didn't realize how much time he had been out.  It was now 8 in the evening, he was out since 2 pm partying.  "I think I better go visit the Big O and tell him where I've been."  Mikey casually strolled back to the apartments.  He waltzed his way up to the Penthouse, by waltz I of course mean took the elevator.  He banged on the front door,
"Mikey?  What do you want?  I've been getting calls from Guano all day but I ignored him.  I told him I wasn't coming to the studio today."  "LAZY SUNDAY!"  Yes Man chimed in.
"I was just checking and seeing what is up with the big boss man himself."  Mikey slid into the apartment without permission.  "Say, got any food?  I am starving here!"  he flung open the fridge.
"MIKEY, WHAT ARE YOU DO-"  but before Ozu could finish, Kiyoko spoke up.
"It's no use, he comes here almost everyday and steals our food.  I try and stop him but it seems like he has no processing power.  He is like a robot."  Kiyoko sunk lower into the couch.
"Thanks Big Ozu, I really love this uh, bonus!"  Mikey made up an excuse on the spot and dashed out.
"Well, there goes dinner...Wanna have take-out aga-"
"No Kiyoko, no take-out."

"I'm sure Mikey is coming, I can feel him.  Really feel him, really good."  Mitsuki said, curled up into a ball in the corner of the studio.
"HE'S NEVER COMING, DON'T YOU GET IT? THAT SPAZ IS DEAD, DEAD I TELLS YA!"  Lily was furiously pacing back and forth.
"Guano, I am very hungry, can we please, please leave.  If I don't eat, I might have to just chew on Yoshi for awhile."  Gonard said, salavating over Yoshi.
"NO!  I'm putting my foot down for once as my time as a director!  We will get this shot done!  He will be here, I swear."  Guano called Mikey for the 60th time and Ozu for the 40th.  Just then, a beam of light shown through the studio.  It was the red-head himself making a presence, and an arm full of food.
"MIKEY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!"  Guano was nearly at tears.
"Oh you know, I was out."  Mikey said, non-chalant.
"OUT? FOR ALMOST 6 HOURS?!"  Lily got up in his face.
"Chillax you guys!  I'm here right?"  Mikey said with a smile.
"Yeah and uh...that food looks pretty good man."  Gonard said, hovering behind Mikey.
"You know, I just remembered that I left my phone in my apartment!  I'll rush over and get it.  Here have some of this food that was generously donated to me."  Mikey said, sprinting back home.
"You better be back this time or I swear I will have you fired."  Guano said, eating some of the food.  "This tastes pretty familiar..."

Mikey made it back to his abode and searched around for his phone.  "Hmm, now where did I put that darned thing..."  Mikey was searching around and happened to stumble upon the DVD case of Phantom Meanace.  Mikey had a thought, Star Wars in Japanese or his job.  "Tough call..."  Mikey thought it over for all but a single second.  "Darth Maul here I come!"  Mikey popped in the DVD and proceded to pass out on his couch.

1 am:  Lily-Mu Studios, a cold, quiet Monday morning.
"Dear Diary, I am afraid Guano has kidnapped me and threatens to fire me if Mikey does not show up.  If I leave this studio, I am done for.  He will find me, and hand me a pink slip.  I can't keep going on like this, I just wish I can see his face again."  Mitsuki was writing aloud in a diary, which was actually just a script she was given for her lines in the episode they were shooting.
"Mitsuki, can you please pipe down.  I'm trying to sleep."  Lily said, using Yoshi as a pillow.
"Are you gonna eat that pillow?"  Gonard asked Lily.
Guano was no where to be found.  He was in the costume closet, rocking back and forth.  "No one will answer my calls...Am I living in a dream?  Is this actually real?"  Guano was losing it, he was at his breaking point.

Mikey has effectivly, and inadvertently ruined everyone's day.

rip guano's/mitsuki's sanity and ozu's/kiyoko's/yes man's dinner

8 hours ago, Katniss said:

I've discovered I'm not a huge fan of the overly cutesy concepts in kpop, I prefer the fun retro stuff Mamamoo is doing or the fierce stuff 2NE1 did. How about you?

yeah I can only like/tolerate the cutesy stuff so much without it becoming pandering to its' audience