Old Man Jenkins

On January 14, 2017 at 0:46 PM, Sauce Mama said:

?

On January 14, 2017 at 0:46 PM, Katniss said:

9df.jpg?

Bolins eyebrows :Laugh: 

On January 14, 2017 at 5:09 PM, Cha said:

GREAT JAWS OF JUSTICE?

Funny that this quote comes at a time when I'm brainstorming a new FOP lit revolving around the Chin :funny: 

On January 14, 2017 at 7:28 PM, crushingmayhem said:

Brings back good memories, don't it?

On January 15, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Katniss said:

So I caught a commercial for Supernatural while watching Crazy Ex-Girlfriend yesterday and Sam and Dean get arrested for trying to kill the president? What is going on :Laugh: 

Weeeeelllll, Lucifer, the devil of the supernatural universe, possessed the president in order to use him to royally bone humanity. Sam and dean eventually banish him back to his cage in hell at the cost of the president's life, but before he got sent back to hell, lucifer knocked up the president's mistress and now she's carrying a half human, half archangel seed within her that could very well be more of a threat than lucifer himself since hybrids tend to be stronger than both species that made them :Laugh: 

On January 15, 2017 at 2:09 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

OMJ...so, like...the anytown show is my bile fascination (meaning its so bad, but i cant look away)?

imagegif

On January 15, 2017 at 5:26 PM, Clappy said:

I can't remember who posted this oldie but goldie from the XAT the other day but oh the sweet nostalgia? :Laugh:

Not even his fellow flight simulatorers can stand him :Laugh: 

On January 16, 2017 at 8:23 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

what about power rangers multiverse force?

Haven't had a chance to check it out in full, but if its PowerRangers, I'd probs be game

23 hours ago, Cha said:

?

I've been wanting to see that lil bastard bite it since he cut in front of SpongeBob in Walking Small

11 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

What do you miss the most about Avatar?

It's one of those shows that gave me such an urgent, but good, feeling of "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BARE TO MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF THIS", a feeling that I miss when it comes to TV shows I watch that I've mainly only felt with that, DBZ and wrestling back in like 03-07