• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

38 minutes ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

have a favorite s&m ep?

I specifically remember an episode with Zeus and his wife in it, so I'd say that one.

21 minutes ago, Christmas Moose said:

Yup, she posted a pic. Looks really pretty out in your neck of the woods?

It was pretty nice out today. Speaking of which, one of my youtube friends (who lives around your neck of the woods) is moving out here with her husband soon. Pretty cherry, maybe I can crash her vids.

34 minutes ago, Christmas Moose said:

Oooh really? Damn that's cool. Are they moving over there for work or something? You think I'd know her or nah? :P

I think her hubby's in the military and might have been stationed here. And maybe, know any Sarah Di Laurentis's?

28 minutes ago, Christmas Moose said:

nahhh don't know her lmao. But Mele Kalikimaka? :hug:

22 minutes ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

Merry Christmas, Jenks?

MELE KALIKIMAKA, LIL SBC CUZZES!

RocketPowerChristmasScreenshot.jpg

12 hours ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

*goes to teenick in hopes of watching some rugrats before bed, sees splat yule log on all night* ?

tumblr_m5d98rMKzU1r2g7mto1_400.png 

I know, it was ridiculous. Actually kept that shit on for over an hour straight while I was just on my iPad :Laugh: 

omg sounded so creepy whenever someone joined the fire, imagine some random ppl/creatures creeping up to you like that at night. Or when it restarted and you weren't use to hearing reptar in this mostly quietness. like where did all the nicktoons go too? :Laugh: 

FUCK speaking of Hey Arnold, I legit cried a few nights ago watching the episode where Helga and all those girls at school made fun of Lila and played those nasty tricks on her, only to have her come home to her dad all sad and depressed and they live in a crappy house and the dad couldn't get a job and oooh my god that episode made me bawl. The things you don't pick up on as a kid?

All that aside lmao, how was your Christmas?

Edited by Christmas Moose

On December 25, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Kris Kiyoko said:

omg sounded so creepy whenever someone joined the fire, imagine some random ppl/creatures creeping up to you like that at night. Or when it restarted and you weren't use to hearing reptar in this mostly quietness. like where did all the nicktoons go too? :Laugh: 

I noticed the Rocket gang got snubbed, at least from what I watched :stinkeye: 

On December 25, 2016 at 9:51 PM, Christmas Moose said:

FUCK speaking of Hey Arnold, I legit cried a few nights ago watching the episode where Helga and all those girls at school made fun of Lila and played those nasty tricks on her, only to have her come home to her dad all sad and depressed and they live in a crappy house and the dad couldn't get a job and oooh my god that episode made me bawl. The things you don't pick up on as a kid?

All that aside lmao, how was your Christmas?

I guess Lila's sob story worked on you much like how it worked on Helga and the other girls, given all the times I've seen you call her a tease and stuff :Laugh: 

mines was aight, I'd say I'm made out gift-wise and I got to see one of my sisters, which happens rarely these days, and she even got to finally meet my dad's girlfriend so that was pretty nice after seeing how against him dating she was before. Yours?

Aw im glad you got to see your sis, is that the one that works for MAC? Dude from what I saw in the what you got for Christmas thread, you're ballin this holiday season. 

My Christmas was pretty great. I basically just ate, sat by the fire and played pool with my uncles and my dad the whole time. One of my aunts came over to visit, and she hasn't talked to my other aunt in like four years since this whole blow up argument they had that Christmas. Tbh I thought my house was gonna host the next blow up argument but they talked it out for a long ass time so it's all good I hope. So yeah.