• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

On December 27, 2016 at 7:05 PM, Merry Swiftmas said:

So how's your Tuesday?

EDIT: you can ignore this since it's no longer Tuesday :Laugh: 

Well, I watched Sing twice, both for my cruiseday and later on that night with friends cuz I could use any excuse to get out of the house :Laugh: 

On December 27, 2016 at 7:41 PM, Christmas Moose said:

Aw im glad you got to see your sis, is that the one that works for MAC? Dude from what I saw in the what you got for Christmas thread, you're ballin this holiday season. 

My Christmas was pretty great. I basically just ate, sat by the fire and played pool with my uncles and my dad the whole time. One of my aunts came over to visit, and she hasn't talked to my other aunt in like four years since this whole blow up argument they had that Christmas. Tbh I thought my house was gonna host the next blow up argument but they talked it out for a long ass time so it's all good I hope. So yeah.

Yup, the very same one that works for MAC.

youre pool pals with your uncle and dad? :funny: if you guys own a pool table then that is officially more ballin than anything I got this holiday season :Laugh: good to hear your house didn't become a warzone. That shits the last thing anybody needs on Christmas. Hope your aunts patched things up too.

3 hours ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

I'm going on my own Cruiseday tonight? 

Ooooh, whatcha gonna see

I wish there was a 90's fox cartoons line-up like the splat, sam & max, animaniacs, pinky & the brain, batman: the animated series, etc. that shit would be bomb? I know The Hub did that for a while but since that channel changed and I don't have it anymore, idk.

Yeah we own a pool table in my backyard....tournament size too. I'm a pool shark if I do say so meself. :swag: 

Also this got a huge ass laugh outta me so hopefully it will do the same for you? 

^I wanna try this game sooooo bad. I want to film this playing with my brother or something. :funny: 

• Like 1

On December 29, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Katniss said:

Just got back from seeing La La Land, it was great.

How was Sing? :funny: 

It got a good couple of kicks outta your boi.

On December 29, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Cha said:

I wish there was a 90's fox cartoons line-up like the splat, sam & max, animaniacs, pinky & the brain, batman: the animated series, etc. that shit would be bomb? I know The Hub did that for a while but since that channel changed and I don't have it anymore, idk.

I so regret not watching much of OG Hub while it lasted now. They had a lot of good shit back then. It's a mess now compared to then.

On December 29, 2016 at 8:42 PM, Christmas Moose said:

Yeah we own a pool table in my backyard....tournament size too. I'm a pool shark if I do say so meself. :swag: 

Also this got a huge ass laugh outta me so hopefully it will do the same for you? 

^I wanna try this game sooooo bad. I want to film this playing with my brother or something. :funny: 

Well I usually beat my friends whenever we shoot some so I guess I'm a small kine shark too :chaserved: 

Which reminds me, whatever happened to that gaming channel you were planning on doin? :funny: 

B:TAS or animaniacs? Animaniacs (not sure if you watched it) was definitely on almost looney tunes level of comedy gold and classiness, but B:TAS just had that wonderful, dark yet still general audience appropriate material so I choose it.

57 minutes ago, Cha said:

B:TAS or animaniacs? Animaniacs (not sure if you watched it) was definitely on almost looney tunes level of comedy gold and classiness, but B:TAS just had that wonderful, dark yet still general audience appropriate material so I choose it.

I've seen me plenty Animaniacs in my time, but I'm still gonna have to go with Batman on this one. Felt like it had a bigger impact on me, especially when you couple it in with Batman Beyond

Do you think Owens will hold the belt til Mania?  I'd personally be down for him to hold until then, because this smark has penciled in that the Demon is going to win the rumble.  I wouldn't be against another Owens/Balor feud myself.

On December 31, 2016 at 9:54 PM, Aya♥ said:

Do you think Owens will hold the belt til Mania?  I'd personally be down for him to hold until then, because this smark has penciled in that the Demon is going to win the rumble.  I wouldn't be against another Owens/Balor feud myself.

I definitely would not be against an Owens/Balor feud myself, but I would also never put it above them to have Big Kev drop it to Roman and have him hold both titles (even tho it really should be Finn, or at least Seth, for story purposes that doesn't feel as shoehorned in as Reigns). And once KO's out of the title picture, they'll have that big money match between him and Jericho at Wrestlemania. They should really just have Roman finally do his own thing with the US Title at this point or at least had him drop it to Jericho to give Y2J and Seth a lil something more to fight over during their next meet while having The Super Best Friends hold all the cards in their favor with both as champions. But yeah, I honestly doubt he'll hold it til then, but maybe a miracle Mike Bennett will happen.

On December 31, 2016 at 10:14 PM, Christmas Moose said:

Jenkins be like..... 

IMG_4474.PNG 

HAHAHA. Happy (early) New Year, Braddah Jenks? ♡ ?1f3fb.png

So true. Happy New Year, Sistah Sauce!

On December 31, 2016 at 10:19 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

it's the nutshack?

I get it, cuz I'm Filipino

On December 31, 2016 at 10:27 PM, a_shot_here_we_go said:

R U THERE

Now I am.

12 hours ago, Cha said:

Why are they in hawaii? :Laugh: I was in Maui two years ago when I started to draw them, I think you remember that trip I took.

M8TXetV.jpg
h0h2zJ2.png

finally,

Reveal hidden contents

ALOOOOOOHAAA!

Noiiiiice, keep working at Chaz! Yeah, I think it was the time we had that run of bad weather :Laugh: 

• Like 1

Much to the chagrin to many of the IWC, I too am having that same feeling the Roman will be a duel title holder.  But, I think there is still one piece to this puzzle in which I think will fall into place by the Royal Rumble.  BRAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNN is going to rip that US Title away from Roman before the Rumble, or hell, even at the Rumble.  If Reigns wants to title, he better damn sure defend the one he already holds.  In best "Reigns Wins Lol" scenario, he drops the US title to Strawman, and wins the Universal Title?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aya♥ said:

Much to the chagrin to many of the IWC, I too am having that same feeling the Roman will be a duel title holder.  But, I think there is still one piece to this puzzle in which I think will fall into place by the Royal Rumble.  BRAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNN is going to rip that US Title away from Roman before the Rumble, or hell, even at the Rumble.  If Reigns wants to title, he better damn sure defend the one he already holds.  In best "Reigns Wins Lol" scenario, he drops the US title to Strawman, and wins the Universal Title?

I'd be down with Jared holding some gold. In my own best "Reigns Loses Yay" scenario, Roman loses to KO at the Rumble, who will then go onto KOmania as the Universal Champ, while Braun puts Sami (as much as I love Sami, but he's a guy that can look good in defeat) behind him at the Rumble. Then have the big rumored matchup between Braun and Roman at KOmania except with the US title on the line cuz that belt could use a juggernaut title defense li'dat on the grand stage. Braun can tear absolute ass there and Reigns is Reigns, I'm sure he'll look strong and have another  Universal title shot in store for em for the post-WM summer season.

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Who's that in your avatar?

• Like 1