On January 4, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Sauce Mama said:

Me when someone mentions Spagett? 

la-spaghett-italian-restaurant.jpg

That is just...abnormal

On January 4, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Aya♥ said:

Award seasons is really picking up steam this year

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

Long time no see, dude. How's it going?

Heyo, mang. Just had to take a wee break from the Internet a bit and just focus on me and evaluate some things since I've been out of a job since the holidays ended with a lil family drama thrown in (and beating Mafia III). Things are going pretty keen now tho. I'd ask about you, but judging from those shouts, it looks like somebody could use a hug. *hug* the homie Jenkins got yo back, you're one of my closer friends on here and you're worth so much more to people here than you give yourself credit for. Shit, I wouldn't have suggested you for a position on the staff if I didn't see all the things you bring to the community.

2 hours ago, Clappy said:

Boy oh boy do you have some Deathmatch inspiration awaiting you on SBM these past few days.  Your favorite punching bag is at it again? :Laugh: 

The homie Jjs has me all caught up, this is quite the shit show for me to come back to :Laugh: 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your job and that family drama.

Thanks for what you said, it really means a lot. I've been feeling pretty low lately thanks to school stress which leads to me feeling more depressed. This year I'm trying to work on getting better and maybe one day muster up the courage to see a professional about my issues. But in the meantime you're a great friend? *hugs back* 

38 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Sorry to hear about your job and that family drama.

Thanks for what you said, it really means a lot. I've been feeling pretty low lately thanks to school stress which leads to me feeling more depressed. This year I'm trying to work on getting better and maybe one day muster up the courage to see a professional about my issues. But in the meantime you're a great friend? *hugs back* 

I feel ya, went through similar bouts myself on here like three years ago. Took some good friends on here to get me through that spell and I know you'll make it through too. Just need to first build yourself a stronger foundation with all the people that care. Baby steps, mang.

19 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Did you see his replies mang.  I'm officially on his ignore list because I called him out for being an asshat? :Laugh: 

Clappy, do you know what happens when you dare argue the twisted logic of his majesty, Prince Dork? You know what calling him an asshat gets you?

6 hours ago, Katniss said:

On a lighter note, was watching some old T videos last night and this reminded me of when I had to go on that white diet last summer? :Laugh: 

I fuckin lost it when he poured in his water to fill the kool aid back up :Laugh: 

6 hours ago, Clappy said:

The List of TF-51 or whatever the fuck they call themselves now? (smirk)

The List of The Buffet Club :funny: