• Advertisement

Ask Jeeves

Old Man Jenkins

10 hours ago, Christmas Moose said:

Thats corrupt af. Is there a different police department you guys can go to? Something outside of your county? I mean if these assholes are getting let go then I would think there's something fishy going on....especially since you say they almost sound like good friends when they talk. Seriously what the fuck. AND especially if they're drugged up on illegal shit can't they just arrest them for that?? I don't get it.

I dunno, sometimes its frustrating to watch because right when the Winchesters get something done (send Lucifer back to hell for example), they get fucked with something else immediately after? :P

They sent down officers from the next county over the time they damaged our garage and they were pretty much the same so I doubt that'd do anything. I don't get it neither.

yup, that's the entire show in a nutshell. kill yellow eyes, open gate to hell. Kill Lilith, start apocalypse. Stop apocalypse, Sam comes back with no soul. Return millions of souls to purgatory, free the leviathans. Stop the leviathans, lose dean and cas. Stop the trials to close the gates of hell in order to save Sam's life, all the angels get locked out of heaven. Kill abbadon, have to deal with the mark of Cain. Deal with the mark of Cain, unleash the darkness. :Laugh: 

10 hours ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

Anything I can do to cheer you up? :/

Maybe get me a new tv since mine just conked out when I got home eheheheheh!tumblr_static_ztyqlzxrps0wg44oogk48gcw.g nah jk I'm good, thanks tho. Looks like I'm binging on Chiz tonight.

7 hours ago, crushingmayhem said:

How are the holidays going for you?

They've been pretty crap so far for a variety of different reasons this year. How've they been treating you?

6 hours ago, Kris Kiyoko said:

damn, prof getting real?

tumblr_nzqd373dWw1sgixyoo9_r1_400.gif

Just add a lil chemical x to the light.

5 hours ago, Merry Swiftmas said:

Ooh, sounds like someone's got the forfeit flu—I mean the Fiji flu? :smirk: 

seriously tho hope you get well soon

IT'S A TWEESTER! IT'S A TWEESTER!

and thanks mang