• Advertisement

Helloouuuu

jennji

Hey my Name is Jennji. I´m 21 years old eh next week! I´m female (sometimes XD). I come from Germany that means: sorry for every spelling or grammar mistake! I´m interessted in Spongebob, manga, anime, other cartoons, jpop, jrock, drawing, making music, playing my E-Bass. My Favorite Tv Show oh what do you think? Spongebob Squarepants what else. Yeah I discovered this forum when i was about to freak out because every Spongebob fanclub from germany looks like having only offlinge members or members who are not really interessted in new ones. The spongebob club from germany i was used to be in closed a long time ago. so i was going to watch over google and find this forum. yeah i was born in germany and the first time I was into Spongebob I was just 12 years old. and propably got a crush on spongebob. after i lost it for a few years i found back for about a half year because of the big thing they made out of the episode whobob whatpants in germany. and now i´m back started with youtube. i was watching a few music clips (japanese music of cause) and spongebob was one of the realted videos next to the video i was watching. i was like: oh well there you are again little spongy. and clicked on it. because it was something totally new for me what i was watching i searched up what happends. at 4 o´clock at this night i was finished reading everything new i could find. XD and now I´m here.

Well eh something else to tell ah well I have to warn everyone I´m a nursery nurse (working in the kindergarten) and in my opinion spongebob is for children at the age of 10 and upwards. children wouldn´t understand it with 3 years. BUT ITS SO FUNNY FOR US DOES IT? so whatever XD

Hope I can find friends and I´m welcome!

wow so much responce (or replys you have to help me sometimes maybe i can get better with my english) in the other fanclub i was no one ever replied ^^

thank you for the big welcome at this late hour ^^

Lol, it's not late where I'm at. Welcome, anyway! I hope we can be good friends. I learned German in elementary school, so you could probably say I have a bit of it in me, too! :P

Hey! Another female member in her 20's that is not from the States, like me! lulz (btw, I have a degree on Elementary Education, so there's another similarity lol)

Welcome to our little site, girl! We're very happy to have you and we hope you can stay around ^^