• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

Hi everyone, I'm Sara, Calvin(70s)'s wife. Just letting you know I might join here soon, but for now I'm using this acount. My posts will always be pink.

So, went to the OBGYN today and the baby is healthy. 125508.gif

Hi everyone, I'm Sara, Calvin(70s)'s wife. Just letting you know I might join here soon, but for now I'm using this acount. My posts will always be pink.

That's great! 125508.gif

Great! 630566.gif

And hopefully our review this time is better than the last one.

Awsome! 125508.gif & good to hear that the baby's healthy. 630566.gif

Sorry for DP, but this inquiry/question is for CF and that70s: Have y'all visited Busch Gardens before? 428899.gif My cousins have a few times.

I've only been to Busch Gardens once(and that was a loooooong time ago 428899.gif), but I go to Water Country USA quite often.

Sorry for DP, but this inquiry/question is for CF and that70s: Have y'all visited Busch Gardens before? 428899.gif My cousins have a few times.
Went to the one in Florida once, but never the one near me.

Here's some political trivia for y'all (it's fill-in-the-blank 893573.gif): Texas is only state permitted to _ because of being a _ prior to annexation.

Texas is the only state permitted to making pie because of being a bakery prior to annexation.

THE MORE YOU KNOW. *G.I. Joe/Transformers*