• Advertisement

Off-Topic!

terminoob

Spoiler
Big news, guys...

In the middle of -- something -- Sara let me know something huge: she's pregnant again. 125508.gif I'm pretty happy about this, since we've actually been trying. But I'm a little scared. She's about a month into the pregnancy, and we're already considering names.

Congrats!!! 125508.gif

Spoiler
Big news, guys...

In the middle of -- something -- Sara let me know something huge: she's pregnant again. 125508.gif I'm pretty happy about this, since we've actually been trying. But I'm a little scared. She's about a month into the pregnancy, and we're already considering names.

This makes me proud, too. Y'all are a couple who are willing to confront the challenge of raising not two, but three offspring at an uncommonly young age (My apologies if this doesn't possess a grammatical flow). Congratulations, man 428899.gif It's unfortunate I can't ship child inventory, but I wish the best of luck. That stated, I have a few name suggestions 125508.gif

Male:

Eric

Dylan

Female:

Virgil

Rebecca

Stupendous male names. 125508.gif But we have decided if it's a female, she will possess the name: Claire.
Feel free to use Sebastian for males (not that I own that name of anything). Anyway, congrats! I hope it won't be too much stress raising three infants, but if they're your kids that you love, then you probably won't think much of it.

This makes me proud, too. Y'all are a couple who are willing to confront the challenge of raising not two, but three offspring at an uncommonly young age (My apologies if this doesn't possess a grammatical flow). Congratulations, man 428899.gif It's unfortunate I can't ship child inventory, but I wish the best of luck. That stated, I have a few name suggestions 125508.gif

Male:

Eric

Dylan

Female:

Virgil

Rebecca

That stated, I have a few name suggestions 125508.gif

Male:

Eric

Dylan

Female:

Virgil