• Advertisement

Cartoon Network

101 Dalmatian Street

Discussing a network? Why not. :P

But yeah, I only watch it for Adult Swim anymore. I'll probably watch the new Total Drama if that ever arrives, but otherwise, can't say that I am an avid viewer of any of their other shows.

I only watch it nowadays for the Looney Tunes Show and Young Justice. Other than that and reruns of the old shows, that network is pretty much dead to me now.

Yesterday, I was watching some of the old CN promos with the crossovers of their shows on Youtube and that was a good feeling to have watching from when the network was in its prime.

Guest ssj4gogita4

I don't expect any channel to ever be as great as it was in the 80s/90s. Programs these days don't measure up to what used to be. But there are those few rare, very rare, shows that can be put up there with the 90s shows. Too bad tv will never go back to being the golden years :(

Guest ssj4gogita4

Oh, I should probably post about Cartoon Network in general.

It sucks. It will continue to suck. No program will save this channel. Live-action shows on a cartoon network. Awesome idea, re-re.

Take off the nostalgia glasses everyone; they make you look like hipsters. Adventure Time is fine. Regular Show is fine. Gumball is fine. Young Justice is fine. Gen Rex is fine. Thundercats is fine. Reruns of the original Looney Tunes is fine. Total Drama is fine.

If they have to shove marathon blocks of Johnny Test down our throats every other day before they show the good stuff, then fine by me.

AS is garbage, though. Guess I'm in the minority on both accounts.