101 Dalmatian Street

3 hours ago, Bada Bing Nuggets said:

I get being annoyed at the constant shitting on CN for stuff but like

they are playing the exact same show 

for a WEEK straight with the exception of one one-hour block 

who wouldn't complain

*one half hour block

14 hours ago, Metal Snake said:

I do agree that people tend to overrate Nick's "improvements", however, not only is that a different subject altogether, I do not see anyone voicing their grievances on Cartoon Network as doing anything wrong so long as they're cool about it. I know you've had bad experiences elsewhere on the internet, but here, this is just for fun.

13 hours ago, Bada Bing Nuggets said:

I get being annoyed at the constant shitting on CN for stuff but like

they are playing the exact same show 

for a WEEK straight with the exception of one one-hour block 

who wouldn't complain

You guys got a point. Sorry for acting like a jerk. :(

22 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

Eh, I wouldn't really say that. Surely, I wouldn't not complain about TTG taking over 99.5% of a 7-day schedule, but I guess I can at least understand people still complaining about CN still being anyone's problem. It's not my problem anyone, granted I edited one of my posts so I don't feel like a hypocrite after all that I've said about people being free to love/hate something and vice versa.

I do feel it's normal for anyone to feel annoyed by someone hating a particular thing too much in the similar vein to people being annoyed by someone loving a particular thing too much. That also goes for the case of...well, someone being annoyed about someone feeling annoyed about someone feeling annoyed about the complaints about CN, so I can't blame MS for what he had to say there.

Anyways, putting all that aside, I'm going to speak for everyone who complained about CN's heavy reliance with TTG and their lack of variety. It may be because CN's got the app that lets you watch all their other shows, it may be because cable TV is dying and most people are moving towards streaming or cheap alternatives to that, but when people say CN need more variety, it's because it's true. The heavy reliance of TTG, I can see it as a way to continue putting CN on life support, but I don't think it would kill the network to bring some more added variety to their schedule.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, President Squidward said:

It's fine, we're open to hearing any defenses you might have for the network. Different opinions are welcome, they add something to the discussion.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Metal Snake said:

It's fine, we're open to hearing any defenses you might have for the network. Different opinions are welcome, they add something to the discussion.

I'm glad to see people online that understand. <3 I guess a lot of the complaints bother me because lots of people make videos on it with clickbait-like titles and thumbnails just to get views, and are very poorly researched, but everyone watches them and agrees. I see too many people taking it too far like harassing fans or people who work at CN (such as name calling or death threats, which is terrible). I think the schedule needs some work, but for me, it's hard to think up ways to fix the schedule for a lot of American channels that are pretty good in other countries, and I don't know if it's because people watch online a lot more here than in other countries, or we have people in charge of scheduling who can't do a good job, or many other theories.

I don't know, it gives me such a headache and it amazes me that people are still talking about this over and over for the past year. :P It's probably because CN used to be such a hit channel with a lot of older people on the internet (around 2010-2015).

• Like 3