• Advertisement

The Official Spandy Topic

70s

I absolutely LOVE Spandy. Even if Spongebob does have a love interest in the show (which is Sandy) it would be Sandy. It's not like they would pair spongebob with squidward or something. And if they did, ohhh man...

Well they already do sneak in some hints that kinda suggest Spongebob is gay, so... xD

Awwwwww! He's not gay, he's just happy and stupid. Besides, give me an example.

Like he shows a lot of attention to Squidward. He sneaks into his house, gets very close to him, and is just... y'know... weird around him. 428899.gif

not really a big sandy fan, but i do think that she is an awesome spongebob character. she was seen in many episodes before the movie, but then was seen less and less after that. my favorite episodes including her are prehibernation week, texas, squirrel jokes, pressure, spongebob sandy and the worm, i had an accident, karate choppers, the suds, musclebob buffpants, and the smoking peanut. hmm. come to think of it, that's just about all of them from the first three seasons 630566.gif

favorite sandy quotes: ive had enough of your dastardly deeds, dirty dan. i'm gonna get you and your partner pinhead or my name ain't sheriff sandy anymore.

now what was that things sea critters need? a lets see----sea critters need----a------(adams apple moving up and down) watch, wallet, waffles.

what's that? you want more? okey dokey. more water for the sea critter. yup, a squirrel sure is stupid.

why, when i find out who caused that oyster so much pain, no more jiggerin popery (or something along those lines).

• Like 1

right well....i honestly do not want spongebob and sandy to ever become boyfriend and girlfriend and date. it's a cartoon. not like icarly where there are creddie and seddie fans/shippers. it would ruin the whole show. even though most of you know that i hate most episodes from seasons 4 and above, I still believe that if they do Spongebob+Sandy, it would destroy the show and ratings would go down, which would lead to cancellation. hmmm,...on second thought, bring on spongebob+sandy 630566.gif but the episode quality is starting to go again, so i still don't know.

• Like 2

Yeeeeeah... I'm really sorry 'bout that. 305752.gif It said that the flood system or something was working so in like 15 seconds I have to try to post again.
That's a precaution we have for spammers. 630566.gif It basically goes into effect when someone is posting a good amount, they have to wait fifteen seconds between posts.