• Advertisement

The Official Spandy Topic

70s

Ew. Spandy. I prefer SquidBob. That has more hints than Spandy. 893573.gif

That's just weird.

I'm more interested at how annoying these ship teasing writers, are. Giving us CLEAR hints about "Spandy" and acted like they have "no intention to couple up the two". I mean seriously, look at it. Isn't it clear? I can bet when they were creating the character "Sandy Cheeks, the squirrel from Texas", the idea was to give SpongeBob a girl-friend. The only main character that's a girl is Sandy. Pearl is just a recurring character to add something else for the show (that we don't really need, btw), and Puff is just his driving instructor.

The bottom line is, I'm not a Spandy fan or anything. But I do know what the writers were trying to do. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Oh! That's pretty adorable!

I just imagined an entire season of Sandy getting pregnant and stuff; perhaps a sequel with the new baby. :P

Though I am questioning how Spandy would work if SpongeBob can only reproduce through budding...

Woah, I wonder if they would actually consider doing this. xD FOP did it. :P

I absolutely adore this couple. Though the whole marriage thing is weird because... I don't know it just sounds weird, not to mention the whole mating thing in the this ship is SO messed up. :P

I absolutely adore this couple. Though the whole marriage thing is weird because... I don't know it just sounds weird, not to mention the whole mating thing in the this ship is SO messed up. :P

Sandy could always invent SpongeBob some cells and body parts. ;)

Evidence that Spongebob loves Spandy...

In the episode "Truth or Square" there is a play called "The Marriage of Spongebob". First off, who would have made it? Probably Spongebob. He acts all romantic when he reminisces on the marriage. And maybe Spongebob had the Justice of the Peace real as well. Check and mate.

• Like 3

Evidence that Spongebob loves Spandy...

In the episode "Truth or Square" there is a play called "The Marriage of Spongebob". First off, who would have made it? Probably Spongebob. He acts all romantic when he reminisces on the marriage. And maybe Spongebob had the Justice of the Peace real as well. Check and mate.

check.png

and also

tumblr_m5007sCXZh1rxxh9zo1_1280.jpg

• Like 3