• Advertisement

ATTWL Version 2.0: SBC in England

Clappy

Are you guys ready?

After multiple set backs (injuries, work, girlfriend, etc.), ATTWL 2 comes back next week (probably next monday or tuesday 893573.gif)

IT'S BACK AFTER MUCH DELAY

2. Deja Vu

After all that deliberation from Chapter 1, the SBC crew packed their bags and took the first flight out of their respective homelands (except for Phil who already lived in England). The rest decide to meet up in Phil's hometown as they all drive off to Waterton Park Hotel to check in with hotel services.

Clerk: Oh you guys are from the website SBC? You know that there is a chap that is also from that site who has a reservation in this hotel room. The boy thinks he can get your website shut down.

Termi: I think you mean my website >.>

World Travel: Sorry, but all of you need to realize that this will soon be my brother's website 526874.gif.

Tvguy: I hope he realizes that WebGear isn't going to fix all internet problems.

Bubby: 77175.png

Suddenly, ACS comes running down the stairs with his replica model of The Delta Queen, ready to sail it across the English Channel, when he spots the SBC crew.

ACS: I WAS GOING TO PLAY WITH MY BOATS, BUT LET'S PRACTICE MY GLORIOUS DAY INSTEAD!

Deli: I believe the world doesn't revolve around you. Some of us just had 12+ hour flights just to get to England. We are tired and want to go to bed.

ACS: SLEEP IS FOR SQUARES! I DON'T SLEEP AND NOW I AM ABOUT TO BECOME ROYALTY BECAUSE OF IT!

Jelly: I thought you were going to become royalty because of you not getting over past incidents?

ACS: WHAT????? ACS IS CALLING YOU OUT JELLY! ACS IS CALLING YOU OUT JELLY! ACS.....

Face: I think I'm going to cut you off before you spam up this chapter.

hilaryfan80: Let's just go through with this you guys, it won't be that big of a deal.

The SBC crew went outside to the garden area where a wedding just finished taking place. The site looked beautiful as the river that led to the English Channel was right in the background to make the scene look nice. It was the perfect setup for the practice correlation of ACS. Everyone just sat there awaiting ACS to arrive.

Wumbo: Doesn't this feel familiar you guys? Like we've been here before?

SBiscool: What talking bout?

Wumbo: Well not all of us, but most of us? Like we have been sitting out here before.....maybe in another life?

SpongeSebastian: Didn't Clappy make a lit involving all of us together before? He made me out to be a Jelly obsessed, revenge determined, monster.

OMJ: Jelly obsessed? Penis for your thoughts?

Teenj: Yeah, I remember that lit. Come on you guys, it's just a story. 428899.gif It's not like this is going to happen to us.

Suddenly, the doors cracked open. ACS just stood there.

Steel: Well.....we don't got all day. Get this show on the road.

ACS wasn't moving. He stood perfectly still.

CDCB: No need to be scared, let me give you a hand.

CDCB walked up towards ACS and gave him a pat on the back for moral support, but ACS dropped to the floor. Sticking from behind his back was a knife, wedged deep into his body.

World Travel: MY BROTHER!

Everyone ran up as Sabre checked his pulse.

Sabre: Guys, ACS is dead.

SOF: NO?!?!!! CRUSE THIS!!!!!

Thanks for the comments. As much as I enjoyed writing this chapter, it should have been attached to Chapter 1 since both chapters were a bit short. I will make the rest of the chapters a bit longer like the original ATTWL. 893573.gif

Chapter 3 - Horror Movies 101

Last time we left off, ACS was killed. The rest of SBC was wondering how this happened.

Pakasa: I blame Clappy since this is reminiscent to his previous story.

Clappy: Hey, its not my fault that I have an admirer of my previous work.

Dragiiin: So you are not denying that it's not you Ghostmaster!

CDCB: Let's not all jump to conclusions here you guys.

Sheldon: Exactly, it could be the evil maniacal Sheldon J Plankton....MWAHAHAHA!! No, but seriously its not me.

Squiddy: Denial makes you all the more suspicious.

Metal: Everyone cool it.

CF: What do we do?

Elastic: We get killed off and go to that giant Locust Abortion Technician in the sky.

Tvguy: None of you clearly watch as many horror movies as me and the 70s family. We just simply play by horror movie rules. The first lesson in horror movies: All the unimportant characters die off first.

Goosey: Oh so I'm going to be one of the first ones gone....

SOF: Silly GBF.

70s: Goose, you aren't minor....I think its obvious who tvguy is talking up.

Everyone then directed their attention to the assumed suspects: Bubby, tradebuzzing, Jenna, roozie, and loan just stood there wondering what everyone was looking at.

Sara: Yeah I think its safe to say that those five would be the first victims.

Loan: I wish you guys didn't just automatically assume that.

Jenna: After all the sexual favors I PMed you guys from last winter....

Wumbo: You didn't PM me bitch.

Jelly: You even PMed us girls.

Jenna: I go both ways.

OMJ: HAWT!

tradebuzzing: No one liked my sweet deals I offered all of you? They were low priced and incredibly helpful.

roozie: You all going to lolland.

Bubby: 22214.gif

Storytime: Now that all of them got their one liners.....

4EG: Actually, that was Bubby's second line and Jenna had two as well.... 631847.png

Storytime: ....anyway.....when are they going to die?

Phil: It could come when we least expect it, like while we are chatting this whole scenario out.

Ex: Bitch please, that would be way too predictable.

Crad: Yeah.

Everyone then turned to around and noticed that Bubby, tradebuzzing, Jenna, roozie, and loan were all dead on the ground.

Sbs1fan: So....how did they die?

Nathan: I don't know, but I'm getting out of here.

As Nathan runs off crying, the rest of the users investigated the dead bodies off the dead members.

Steel: I don't see any gunshots and blood wounds...very peculiar.

Jelly: Tvman, what's next in the philosophy of horror movies?

Tvguy: Well we should stay in large groups, otherwise the loners are obviously going to die next.....

Everyone at the same time then knew who was next on the possible chopping block and ran off to go find out where Nathan went too.

Chapter 3 - Horror Movies 101

Last time we left off, ACS was killed. The rest of SBC was wondering how this happened.

Pakasa: I blame Clappy since this is reminiscent to his previous story.

Clappy: Hey, its not my fault that I have an admirer of my previous work.

Dragiiin: So you are not denying that it's not you Ghostmaster!

CDCB: Let's not all jump to conclusions here you guys.

Sheldon: Exactly, it could be the evil maniacal Sheldon J Plankton....MWAHAHAHA!! No, but seriously its not me.

Squiddy: Denial makes you all the more suspicious.

Metal: Everyone cool it.

CF: What do we do?

Elastic: We get killed off and go to that giant Locust Abortion Technician in the sky.

Tvguy: None of you clearly watch as many horror movies as me and the 70s family. We just simply play by horror movie rules. The first lesson in horror movies: All the unimportant characters die off first.

Goosey: Oh so I'm going to be one of the first ones gone....

SOF: Silly GBF.

70s: Goose, you aren't minor....I think its obvious who tvguy is talking up.

Everyone then directed their attention to the assumed suspects: Bubby, tradebuzzing, Jenna, roozie, and loan just stood there wondering what everyone was looking at.

Sara: Yeah I think its safe to say that those five would be the first victims.

Loan: I wish you guys didn't just automatically assume that.

Jenna: After all the sexual favors I PMed you guys from last winter....

Wumbo: You didn't PM me bitch.

Jelly: You even PMed us girls.

Jenna: I go both ways.

OMJ: HAWT!

tradebuzzing: No one liked my sweet deals I offered all of you? They were low priced and incredibly helpful.

roozie: You all going to lolland.

Bubby: 22214.gif

Storytime: Now that all of them got their one liners.....

4EG: Actually, that was Bubby's second line and Jenna had two as well.... 631847.png

Storytime: ....anyway.....when are they going to die?

Phil: It could come when we least expect it, like while we are chatting this whole scenario out.

Ex: Bitch please, that would be way too predictable.

Crad: Yeah.

Everyone then turned to around and noticed that Bubby, tradebuzzing, Jenna, roozie, and loan were all dead on the ground.

Sbs1fan: So....how did they die?

Nathan: I don't know, but I'm getting out of here.

As Nathan runs off crying, the rest of the users investigated the dead bodies off the dead members.

Steel: I don't see any gunshots and blood wounds...very peculiar.

Jelly: Tvman, what's next in the philosophy of horror movies?

Tvguy: Well we should stay in large groups, otherwise the loners are obviously going to die next.....

Everyone at the same time then knew who was next on the possible chopping block and ran off to go find out where Nathan went too.

LMFAO. The funniest t lit ever 526874.gif .

Chapter 4 - Horror Movies 102

The crew ran off in order to find Nathan. But 70s realized something he told everyone to hault.

70s: Guys....this is Nathan we are searching for...

CDCB: If this is another bashing of Nathan, I'm going to have to...

70s: No this isn't. I'm just saying that Nathan always threatens to leave and then comes right back.

Deli: True, no matter how big a jerk he is being, he does come back and apologizes before he loses it again.

Jjs: Wait a minute.....did you guys just hear wood breaking?

OMJ: More sexual innuendos at a time like this?

But it wasn't a sexual innuendo as a body was falling from the upper portion of the hotel before it quickly came splattering to the ground.

Ex: And Nathan is dead.

Tvguy: And this is why you guys should seriously listen to the rules of horror movies. 70s, care to explain the rest?

70s: Like I just posted not too long ago....

Rules:

Don't have sex. (Bye, me and Sara and Claps and Ex)

Don't drink. (Bye me and Claps.)

Never say "I'll be right back." CUZ YOU WONT BE RIGHT BACK. D:

Wumbo: Seriously now, breaking the fourth wall is becoming such a cliche in this lit.

Drag: DERP!

Sara: So as long as we don't do any of these things, everyone will survive.

Termi: You guys are being so overdramatic >.>. In case you have forgotten, there is a hotel crew here that won't approve of having guests die in their hotel, so they will do something about this, so we won't have to.

SOF: Take look at what I found.

Everyone gathered around SOF as he was standing by the hotel desk with the following note.

The staff is off having a board meeting at the pub outside of Buckingham Palace. We will be right back. - Waterton Park Hotel Staff

Steel: Unless I'm mistaking, they are breaking two of the three rules 70s just mentioned.

World Travel: You know what? Forget 70s rules. I'm going to go find help. Unless you have forgotten, ACS brags about me being an awesome driver, so I'll just hijack one of the cars in the parking lot and go get real help.

World Travel made his way to the door as the rest of SBC followed him trying to persuade him to not leave.

World Travel: Hmm, this Ferrari looks nice and some idiot already left his keys in the ignition.

70s: You aren't going to make it back! D:

World Travel: Just watch me.

World Travel starts up the car before the car explodes with him in it. Everyone just looked on in disbelief.

Jjs: What rule was that you guys?

70s, tvguy, and Sara just remained in silence as they were speechless about the event that just took place.

Chapter 5 - Crash

Everyone was still shocked over the back to back deaths in the last chapter that they didn't know what to do next. They decided to regroup in the hotel lobby as the horror movies buffs were trying to come up with an explanation for the recent death.

70s: I seriously don't have anything. I want to say World Travel was going to be right back, but we witnessed his death, so I don't know if that counts.

Tvguy: Of course that counts, he was going to drive off.

Clappy: It doesn't matter, clearly the killer is smarter than we imagined.

Jjs: Maybe we should look back to Claps original tale and try to figure out the killer's ideology.

Pakasa: Yes. Most of these deaths were similar to ones in the original lit.

OMJ: We can use my iPhone and reread it.

Everyone gathered around OMJ's iPhone as he got on Safari and logged into SBC....

Tvguy: Yay shameless Apple plugs! 515354487.gif

Anywho, OMJ read the entire lit out loud to the SBC crew as the users started to realize that most of these deaths have been reused from the first installment.

Face: Minus points for unoriginality.

hilaryfan80: Except for Nathan being shoved off the top floor, unless we want to count SpongeSeb falling to his death in the final chapter after getting shot.

SpongeSeb: Don't remind me, I'm still a bit shocked I was used as the killer.

Jelly: The point is that the killer is mimicing them.

Crad: But the most reused death was the gunshot in the dark, that one hasn't been used yet.

Suddenly the lights flickered off and a gunshot went off. The lights came back on and thecrad was lying on the floor from a gunshot to the head.

Steel: What can I say, he doomed himself for mentioning that.

Metal: Guys, I'm beyond freaked out now.

Sabre: Wait a minute, I just realized something. All the deaths occured in one common location. The mansion.

Ex: And.....?

Sabre: What if we just simply leave the hotel?

Elastic: Dude's got a good point.

The group proceeded to leave the hotel as they gathered around the parking lot and waited for a empty double decker bus to come pick them up.

Sbs1fan: So...if the hotel is unsafe, the killer won't get us right?

Storytime: We just need to find a location that the killer wouldn't find us and kill us off at.

CF: Good point.

Termi: No, its a bad point -_-. One of us is the killer, what part of that are none of you getting?

Deli: Well if we were open in the public of London, maybe the killer would be more exposed in the wide open.

SOF: Good idea Deli!

Suddenly the bus swerved off road and crashed as everyone was shocked, but luckily no one was severly injured.....except for one as everyone noticed that the bus driver was dead on impact.

Wumbo: Um what is attached to the bus driver's chest?

CDCB proceeded to pick up the note and read the following out loud.

Dear fellow users,

You should have paid better attention when boarding the bus. I paid off this driver to crash all of us while we were minutes away from the city of London. It doesn't matter where we go, users will die regardless of location and you guys are only going to make things more fun. If you think the first few deaths have been unoriginal, I apologize. Throw out the rulebooks because I am going to pick you off whatever ways I desire.

Love,

The Killer