• Advertisement

ATTWL Version 2.0: SBC in England

Clappy

Chapter 6 - Don't Fear The Ripper

The SBC crew walked their way to the big city of London. While the city was amazing to look at at night, everyone couldn't help but feel paranoid about the fact that the killer was amongst this group.

Metal: One of us is probably the fiercest killer that London has ever seen.

Phil: Not even close, have you ever heard of the tale of Jack the Ripper?

Elastic: Jack the Ripper.....good shit, good shit.

4EG: I heard of him from Total Drama World Tour. Turns out he was only Ezekiel in disguise, true believers! Enough said. 893573.gif

SBiscool: Whoz Jack? Rip wat?

Drag: DEAR LORD SPONGBOB, WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT?

Face: I guess some of us need a history lesson, let's go to the library.

The group went off to London Library where Phil went through the nonfiction section and found an encyclopedia where he read the group details about Jack the Ripper and his history.

Phil: "Jack the Ripper" is the best-known name given to an unidentified serial killer who was active in the largely impoverished areas in and around the Whitechapel district of London in 1888. The name originated in a letter, written by someone claiming to be the murderer, that was disseminated in the media. The letter is widely believed to have been a hoax, and may have been written by a journalist in a deliberate attempt to heighten interest in the story. Other nicknames used for the killer at the time were "The Whitechapel Murderer" and "Leather Apron".

Attacks ascribed to the Ripper typically involved female prostitutes from the slums whose throats were cut prior to abdominal mutilations. The removal of internal organs from at least three of the victims led to proposals that their killer possessed anatomical or surgical knowledge. Rumours that the murders were connected intensified in September and October 1888, and letters from a writer or writers purporting to be the murderer were received by media outlets and Scotland Yard. The "From Hell" letter, received by George Lusk of the Whitechapel Vigilance Committee, included half of a preserved human kidney, supposedly from one of the victims. Mainly because of the extraordinarily brutal character of the murders, and because of media treatment of the events, the public came increasingly to believe in a single serial killer known as "Jack the Ripper".

Extensive newspaper coverage bestowed widespread and enduring international notoriety on the Ripper. An investigation into a series of brutal killings in Whitechapel up to 1891 was unable to connect all the killings conclusively to the murders of 1888, but the legend of Jack the Ripper solidified. As the murders were never solved, the legends surrounding them became a combination of genuine historical research, folklore, and pseudohistory. The term "ripperology" was coined to describe the study and analysis of the Ripper cases. There are now over one hundred theories about the Ripper's identity, and the murders have inspired multiple works of fiction.

Ex: You didn't need to read off all that, we could have easily looked it up on Wikipedia.

Clappy: Hehe, its funny because that was quote for quote the exact first paragraph.

Suddenly the power went out at the library.

Steel: Seriously? Again? You said you were going to be more original in your killings.

Sounds of knife gauging were going around as the lights flickered on and right in front of them were the headless bodies of Sheldon J. Plankton, Storytime, and Squiddykins. Also was a man holding a knife dripping blood dressed as Jack the Ripper.

SpongeSeb: Ah ha! So its not me this time! Quick everyone, pay attention and take a note of who is missing.

Just before they could, the power flickered off again and another gauging occured before the lights flickered back on. Jack the Ripper was gone, but SpongeSebastian was lying dead in a pool of blood.

499524.gif Did not see that coming. And this chapter was a little too short, and the book was the majority of it.
Meh, I admit I was a little lazy with this chapter since I was short on ideas with what to do with this one, so I took the lazy way out. 428899.gif

I'll make up for the length with Chapter 7, since I have an idea of what to do for that one. 893573.gif

Haha, does this mean SpongeSeb is a prostitute from the slums?
I think you mean SpongeSeb, Sheldon, storytime, and Squiddykins.....but I lol'd regardless. No they aren't prostitutes despite "Jack" killing them off. 428899.gif

Chapter 7 - Jelly in the Sky with Diamonds

Everyone was just standing in the library with SpongeSebastian's blood around their feet.

Jjs: Wow, didn't see that one coming so soon.

Sbs1fan: So, SpongeSeb didn't do it.....

OMJ: But which one of us did?

Goosey: It wasn't me.

SOF: Silly GBF, denying things all time.

CDCB: So why are just standing here? Let's gtfo!

Phil: Follow me, I know a place where we can unwind and relax.

The group went to a restaurant in the city of Westminister, which is still part of London. Anywho, it was 4 AM, no one has gotten any sleep and everyone has witnissed so many deaths in the past 24 hours that they need to unwind and relax like Phil suggested. As everyone was eating, a certain Beatles fanatic was excited since she realized where they were.

Jelly: ZOMG! You gais! We are nearby THE ABBEY ROAD! I can't eat now, I want to go......NAO! Brb....=D

CF: K....

70s: Wait a minute! Jelly if you go now, you won't come back D:!

Jelly: Oh nonsense, the killer wouldn't kill someone on a landmark thanks to the Beatles @_@.

70s: I'm a Beatles fanatic too, but I am more a fan of being alive.

Jelly: Well, how about other people go with me. Safety in numbers.

Sabre: I'd love to go!

Elastic: Same here bros!

Sara: Tell you what, Cal. I'll go to and take pictures and we can relive the experience together. =)

70s: Fine...all of you be safe...

Jelly: YES ^_^!

Sara: Thanks Cal, love you. =)

Jelly, Sabre, Sara, and Elastic ran off as they went to Abbey Road. Meanwhile, 70s had a look of disappointment spread across his face.

Tvguy: 70s, if you want to go, just go.

70s: I can't, I want to go home and be with the kids. I don't want to die tonight.

Tvguy: Oh please, don't be such a pussy.

70s: Umm....excuse me, but I think you are just as scared as I am.

Tvguy: Don't automatically assume things just like that!

As tvguy and 70s were arguing, everyone else left.

Wumbo: I don't know if I can just sit around and here those two argue like an old married couple....again.

Clappy: Maybe we should go check up on those Beatleholics.

Pakasa: Nah, let's give them time to bask in and pretend to be the Beatles walking across Abbey Road.

The group made their way slowly towards Abbey Road as the morning started to dawn upon them with a heavy downpour. However, they walked into a sight for sore eyes as right in front of them was a dead Jelly, surrounded by blood and a hammer with stains on it and a note.

Clappy: Jello!

Everyone ran towards her as they grieved the loss of Jelly.

hilaryfan80: I guess you could say she was killed by Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

The rain stopped as the sun came rising.

Deli: Here comes the sun, at least its coming up.

After all those badly timed Beatles puns, the group read the note together

Dear Fellow Users,

Yet again, let this be a lesson. Next time, don't take the long way. You could have saved Jelly a hell of a lot faster. Oh and if I were all of you, I would look for the other Beatleholics plus 70s and tvguy because I captured all of them and placed them in traps that could lead to their deaths. Hopefully, you come save them in time.

Love,

The Killer

The group made a run for it fast, hoping that they can save the lives of their friends.

Damn. I DIED TOO FAST! D:< lol

But I was giggling throughout the whole chapter, specially the bad Beatles puns xP At least I died happy and in Abbey Road! One of the places I want to go before I die...but never expected I'd die so fast after going there LOL.

Great chappie, Claps (all of 'em 893573.gif

I was going to save this chapter for the next time or the time after that.....but just because of the assumptions....428899.gif

Also, changing up the writing style solely for this chapter for the sake of parody.

Chapter 8 - Ripper's Raping Rampage

Elastic woke up. He couldn't remember a damn thing. The last memory was of him going to go see Abbey Road with all the Beatles fans. Sure he wasn't as crazy about them as the others, but he likes their songs, especially Helter Skelter. Anywho, he got up and decided to check the rest of this train out until he saw a peculiar scene.

It was this masked man raping this poor sap. He couldn't understand why this was happening but he heard shouts and screams coming from this poor fellow.

"SPONGEBOB ISN'T AS GOOD AS IT ONCE......"

The fellow couldn't say anything else. He got shot and was thrown into a room with other dead bodies.

"GOSH DARNIT! WHO WOULD CALL HIMSELF AFRO BOY? SOUNDS LIKE A GOSH DARN BLAXPLOITATION SUPERHERO!"

Elastic couldn't help but laugh at that one liner, which unfortunately blew his cover.

"ATL go find out what that was." the masked man said.

The man in all caps from earlier, now known as ATL, located Elastic and dragged him out.

"Ripper! I never got to tell you earlier how much I respect you." Elastic praised.

"Funny you say that. If you knew who I was, you would be singing a different story. Now its time to give you a taste of your own medicine." the ripper stated.

The ripper stripped down and proceeded to rape Elastic.

"Stretch that elastic booty out boi!" a man named Darren hollered.

"You are a good raper!" this girl with a lot of sass shouted.

"Raper.....is not.......a word......dumbass." Elastic said.

"I think he is actually enjoying this......not fun!" the ripper said with disappointment.

The ripper grabbed his gun and shot Elastic in the head.

"Throw him in the body room!"

And the parody train rolled on.

You just threw that together didn't you cuz you knew I was onto something >p Anyways, great chapter.
Nah that was going to be the chapter after the next one. Seriously though, all I'm going to say is that all the guesses that have been made are all wrong. xP