• Advertisement

ATTWL Version 2.0: SBC in England

Clappy

I decided to go with this as my new project instead. I was beginning to write The Amazing Race SBC Style, but then I composed a similar murder mystery to my hit lit, And Then There Were Less instead. Thought I would share it with all of you.

Plot:

Clappy

Steel Sponge

Teenj

SpongeSebastian

Oukan

Face

Jjs

Deli

CDCB

SpongeOddFan

that70sguy92

that70sgirl92

Tvguy

JellyFishJammer

Spongebobiscool

Wumbology

CF

Elastic Dog

Spongebobs1fan

thecrad

ExKizuna

storytime

Dragiiin

NathanJR

Old Man Jenkins

Goosebumpsfan

terminoob

Bubby00000

tradebuzzing

jenna4

Pakasa

Sabresponge

Metal Snake

Sheldon J. Plankton

roozie1

4EverGreen

World Travel 268

Squiddykins

PhilipB

loan133

ACSBehemothHellcat has invited 40 of his mortal enemy website's users to a crowning achievement. He is going to be knighted by the Queen of England as Sir ACS, king of the cyberbully resistance. However, things take a turn for the worse as ACS dies a cruel death. Who is the murderer?

COMING SOON (I SWEAR! 630566.gif)

This sounds like it will be great! 125508.gif And I could even be the killer this time! xD
Well Oukan/hilaryfan80 has already begged to be the killer before you. I'm not going to say who it is, but I will give you a hint

Spoiler

SpongeSebastian didn't do it this time.

Well Oukan/hilaryfan80 has already begged to be the killer before you. I'm not going to say who it is, but I will give you a hint

Spoiler

SpongeSebastian didn't do it this time.

NO WAY! :o

Are the last few the ones that begin with the letter T? (Just a guess)
Hardy har har, you made a funny xP

Seriously though, last time was actually just random that the last few people remaining began with the letter S xD

Why not now......

Chapter 1 - Bringing Behemoth Hell......Sorta

It was a dark dreary day at SBC. Everyone was having a posting party and commencing on the XAT when all of a sudden a familiar name appeared. Prince Dark Ruler, also known as ACS.

70s: Oh god, I thought we banned you forever.

ACS: 7532.gif

Jjs: What do you have your hypercam out again?

ACS: Nope, but I have a surprise for my mortal enemies. I am being rewarded for all my hard work against eliminating cyberbullies from the internet.

Oukan: There is a huge difference between us because we were banning you for insulting users and breaking rules. That is not considered cyberbullying.

ACS: UGH YOU GUYS MAKE ME ANGRY!!! THAT'S WHY WHEN I GET KNIGHTED BY THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, I AM GOING TO DEFEAT SBC BY MAKING A NO SBC ALLOWED RULE!!

Faise: No SBC rule? I'll believe it when I see it.

ACS: OH YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO SEE IT ALRIGHT! THAT'S WHY I CORDIALLY INVITED ALL OF YOU TO ATTEND MY KNIGHTING! YOU WILL WITNESS ME GET PERMISSION FROM THE QUEEN TO DESTROY YOU ALL!!

Teenj: We look forward to it. 630566.gif

ACS: GGRRAAAHHH FFFUUUUUCCCKKKK THIS SITE!

Clappy then banned ACS forever for trolling and insulting the chat as ACS filmed the whole entire incident and emailed the XAT staff with run on sentences that made no sense whatsoever. He then made a YouTube video with more familiar 80s rock music playing in the video. To be more precise, he chose this song since ACS usually chooses songs that can be found on Guitar Hero.

Two months later, the users of SBC received an email from ACS requesting their presence at Buckingham Palace in a few days for the ceremony. Users couldn't believe that ACS was telling the truth all along. At the staff meeting, it was agreed that SBC would send 40 users to attend this ceremony and see if they could argue ACS's ruling with Parliament. PhilipB, who is from England, rented out the entire Waterton Park Hotel for the SBC group as everyone packed their bags and flew out to England.

CHAPTER 2 COMING IN A COUPLE DAYS

The only flaw:

Spoiler

NOT LONG ENOUGH!!

428899.gif

Looking forward to chapter 2.

In case you forgot, the original was short chapters as well xP

Where am I?
You are being a neglectful house guest and sitting downstairs watching tv

UPDATE

Due to my injury, I am going to be having a hard time typing up future installments. What I am hoping on doing is trying to find one of my friends or family members to type up the episodes for me so I can copy and paste them. I have the details all plotted out for almost all the episodes, my problem is just simply writing them up.

UPDATE

Due to my injury, I am going to be having a hard time typing up future installments. What I am hoping on doing is trying to find one of my friends or family members to type up the episodes for me so I can copy and paste them. I have the details all plotted out for almost all the episodes, my problem is just simply writing them up.

I can type them up for you if you... PM me pics of them or something. 428899.gif