• Advertisement

ATTWL Version 2.0: SBC in England

Clappy

The final chapter has arrived.

13. Cheating Death

After OMJ kept bitching about how what was left of the ATTWL fanbase was annoyed with the previous installment ended in a cliffhanger, Steel smacked him with his gun.

Steel: It was for dramatic tension so shut up and I will give you what want....bitch.

Drag: Finally, you can kill me! That's what I have been waiting for.

Steel: No you twit, it's called an explanation. You think I had reasoning behind each every killing? You think I had a motive for every member? Incorrect. My reasoning is quite simple. You see, SBC is a site filled with chaos. What does chaos usually lead to? Explosions. I am not satisfied with all the chaos on SBC, it gives the site a bad reputation. While we did just install a new fighting rule, tension still happens via PMs or PCs on the XAT. It sickens me that it is obvious to tell when fighting happens. That is why I wanted to reboot SBC in my own image. How do I do that? By eliminating the old regime. What better way to do so by the irony that is chaos leading to explosions.

Drag: Now can I die?

Steel: You keep asking and you won't. Anywho, I couldn't have done any of this without SOF and Goosebumpsfan. Their tension was meant to be a blinding distraction and it was a success. They helped expand more ground as more of us began to separate. I can tell you who they killed. SOF was the one who raped Elastic on the Rusty Train. SOF struck Jelly with Maxwell's Silver Hammer. Goosebumpsfan was the one who played Saw with 70s, tvguy, and Sara. Goosebumpsfan was the one who drowned Sabre. They met up when you guys split up and planted Elastic's body in the subway tracks. Goosebumpsfan also drove the bus that caused the accident at the park. Despite those two doing some of my work, I was the one who plotted it all and I was the one who caused the rest of the havoc. I found this as a whole to be genius and now I just have to dispose of you two.

Drag: Finally! I die!

Steel facepalms as he shoots and kills Dragiiin.

Steel: Ok OMJ, how exactly do you want your death to proceed.

OMJ: Well, I wasn't planning on dying this way, but if you must kill me, I want to be executed in ATTWL v1 attempted final kill fashion.

Steel: Ugh for unoriginality, but whatever.

OMJ and Steel with his gun pointed at OMJ walk towards the cliff as the storm is coming down hard and the channel is raging with waves so you can see the sharp rocks that lay below..

Steel: Ok this is going to be a successful final kill and the sequel will finally have its day of reckoning over the original....

OMJ: Except you forgot one crucial detail....

OMJ kicks the gun out of Steel's hand.

OMJ: I use to be a troll and trolls don't go down easy.

OMJ grabs Steel and pulls him to the ledge with OMJ.

OMJ: If I die, you are going down with me.

OMJ pulls Steel with him off the ledge as the two fall to there death as they hit the sharp rocks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Clappy is at his keyboard typing up the final chapter and posts it on SBC. He waits and waits for a response as he finally gets responses from other users. Some are wonderful, while others think otherwise. For example.....

SOF: Great final installment Clappy!

Teenj: Lolololol. Funniest chapter in ATTWL history! 526874.gif The original is still better.

CF: Great.

4EG: This is lacking major in lines for 4EverGreen icon_rolleyes.gif631847.png

MS: Good ending Clappy!

70s: That was unexpected. 499524.gif

OMJ: What? I call bullshit on the ending!

Steel: What OMJ said. I thought I was going to live.

Jjs then puts ATTWL v2 on the bookshelf as Jelly and Wumbo come back from their respective vacations and figure out that this ended and proceed to play catch-up.

THE END OF ATTWL? No but seriously, its the end of this version.

Haha, way to break the 4th wall! xP No, but seriously, that was pretty good, and even if I must admit that V1 had more excitement, this was a good follow-up. I saw that you're doing V3, can't wait to see how that turns out...other than all of us dying ;D