• Advertisement

SpongeBob Lights, Camera, Pants movie

CDCB

I used to play this game on the PS2. I got really annoyed when the director told me to play the levels again and again and again.

So I got fed up and just used cheat codes to get the Make Your Own Movie thing.

That's what I did too, lol.

I'm still working on the LCP video game version, but I really love the movie cutscenes. Going through them all, I'd say SpongeBob still is the best actor, since you don't see him acting evil too often. I liked the use of multiple characters on cut scenes.

The PC one was pretty neat. Not as great as Employee of the Month or the SB movie PC game, but I liked it. The shark's (or whatever his name was, I forgot :P) voice on PC is much better with his personality imo. Oh and I thought using the Ugh characters was brilliant. Plus we get to find out jellyfish are really aliens.

Because of some stupid thing, my movie ends up with a single actor playing multiple roles.

Might be because whatever character your playing as is winning the mini-games and therefore wins the role. In order to choose whichever character you want to play the roles, you would have to earn the Make Your Own Movie thing.