• Advertisement

"Young Justice": From the creators of "Spectacular Spiderman" and "Teen Titans"

storytime7

Season 1 was so awesome. The original team... I just fell in love w/ them. Now everything's changed in S2 and they have a whole new team :/ . Its still good, but the changes were too fast. We had just gotten to really know them. There were more places to take them, especially the others outside of Artemis, Miss Martian, and Superboy.

I really love this show. Season 1 was awesome. I loved the characters and everything kept me on the edge of my seat guessing, and everything took me by surprise. I'm still not quite used to the Season 2 characters yet, though I did come to like Beast Boy (not as much as the TT one, but still), and I still enjoy the show.

tumblr_lmhs7umrJT1qd50x8.gif

I've literally (not figuratively) worked that phrase into my every day vocabulary. It's so helpful.

Also @teenj, I prefer this to TT because this is way more focused on action and overarching plots, whereas TT was way more comedic based and self contained (aside from sprinkles of plot, which is why I really liked when they started using Brain). The art style is also more appealing to me; I prefer the comic book style art to the pseudo-anime style that TT had (and, barring Dick Grayson, the character designs are way more inspired; I can't get over how much I love Beast Boy's design). I like TT well enough, but I didn't like how comedy was at the forefront with action being an afterthought, while this is more action at the forefront with comedy being an afterthought (and not an evident one, which I like; subtle humor is funnier than in your face humor).

I've literally (not figuratively) worked that phrase into my every day vocabulary. It's so helpful.

Also @teenj, I prefer this to TT because this is way more focused on action and overarching plots, whereas TT was way more comedic based and self contained (aside from sprinkles of plot, which is why I really liked when they started using Brain). The art style is also more appealing to me; I prefer the comic book style art to the pseudo-anime style that TT had (and, barring Dick Grayson, the character designs are way more inspired; I can't get over how much I love Beast Boy's design). I like TT well enough, but I didn't like how comedy was at the forefront with action being an afterthought, while this is more action at the forefront with comedy being an afterthought (and not an evident one, which I like; subtle humor is funnier than in your face humor).

Yea, that's all true.

Although I still am having difficulty judging. TT was less serious, but in a way, that was what made it stand out. How it could have a dark moment and still be light hearted through even the most deepest episodes (Tera's storylines, Raven's storyline, etc).

It as a fantastic show that was very child like simplistic, but you could see a deeper meaning to most episodes.

I loved the first season so much. I haven't seen most of season 2 but from what I've seen, it's really good but I wish they didn't write off Kid Flash and Artemis as main characters. Well they are still in the show but hopefully I'll see them more involved in rest of season 2. I'm so glad the show got renewed. I can't wait to watch rest of s2 and watch s3 when it premieres.

Wow it has been two years since the announcement but news flash, Young Justice season 3 (Outsiders) are gonna premiere in

Yeaaa

https://deadline.com/2018/06/dc-universe-streaming-service-titans-doom-patrol-swamp-thing-young-justice-outsiders-harley-quinn-1202418644/

"Developed by Warner Bros. Television, Swamp Thing and Doom Patrol are slated for a 2019 release while the dramatic, live action adventure series Titans will premieres later this year. Warner Bros. Animation is also developing a slate of animated TV series including Harley Quinn and the third season of Young Justice, both are scheduled to debut in 2019."

Here's synopsos of the third season:

"Young Justice: Outsiders features the return of the fan favorite animated series with a huge cast of DC’s most iconic young superheroes – plus brand-new characters, many of whom are just discovering their unique meta-powers and special abilities. Set against the backdrop of a rich, deep world that touches all corners of the DC Universe, the season focuses on meta–trafficking, and an intergalactic arms race for control of these super–powered youths."

honestly they should take all the time they need. I can wait for one more year If we get an actual outstanding season. And I'm definitely hyped for whatever DC is planning next.

• Like 1