• Advertisement

Johnny Test

Clappy

This show... this show is so bad it makes me want to gaze at things randomly. S1 was okay, then after that it switched to crappy Flash animation and bad pop culture jokes. It got worse and worse as it went on. Personally, I think the show should've ended after S3 so we would be rid of this animated palooza fest.

Then we got S4, S5, and the upcoming S6 and talk on a movie so in reality I want to go hit a wall right now.

• Like 1

That's how his animators use it, at least. Just because he created the show doesn't mean he draws it as well.

I almost find it ridiculous myself that all I could think about in reality within the production of this show is Scott Fellows...and the voice cast. Everybody else doesn't seem to ring a bell for me. But not all shows are worth paying attention to the credits. Oh, why am I talking like this?

Yeah, I get bored sometimes. :PMe and MS were bashing JT the other night on xat in PC, and then I made this page out of boredom. Feel free to submit anything to it though.

Oh, how I've grown to love hating this show. If only I had an idea on what to put for the Dethroning Moments of Suck page, there's so many to choose from.

You know what I hate the most?

The fact that this: Naamloos-1.jpg

And this: Kickdmd.jpg

Are drawn and animated on the same program as this: johnny_test_s2.jpg

I mean... really.

Don't even get me started...I've seen homemade Flash animated shorts on Youtube that are more visually appealing,

I don't like this show. At all. It tries way too hard to be funny and recycles old jokes from THE SAME EPISODE that weren't funny in the first place.

It's called a running gag. A lot of shows use them nowadays; it's easier than writing a brand new joke.

When it comes to the hatedom for instant, there's one thing that annoys me about it:

They rip off CN's masterpiece Dexter's Lab with their red hair and glasses.

This is just a horrible' date=' sex-changed Dexter's Laboratory rip-off[/quote'>