• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

1 minute ago, Sauce Mama said:

I'm pretty good! A little nervous for tomorrow though. Any advice? 

Also how are you doing?

I honestly think you got this since you've been in the restaurant industry for years now so it should come naturally even with a new position.  But if you are shadowing somebody, take good notes.  If you aren't, don't be afraid to ask for advice.  Everyone around you probably pays close attention to their surroundings so if you don't know, don't be afraid to ask questions.  That's what I always tell my employees at work because I want work to go as smooth as possible, even if it always doesn't.  You aren't going to be perfect but no one expects you to be.  So just stay relaxed, calm, cool, and collected.

I've been doing fine.  Just keeping myself busy at work being The Man.  Also hanging out with my girlfriend a lot, playing Pokemon Go, and just being my ole natural squirrelly self.

3 minutes ago, Sauce Mama said:

MAH OLE NATURAAAALLLLY SQUIRRELY SELF. 

It seems like you're doing awesome, so glad to hear it. Thanks for the advice too, will definitely do so. Have you seen Suicide Squad btw?

DUMB DUMB SQUIRRELS R DUMB

Yeah I think you got this but don't stress too much if you don't.  Things come easier with repetition too.

I have.  I thought it was disappointing since I expected so much more after initial viewing.  But after letting it soak in for a few days, it was still a fun movie.  A flawed, yet fun movie.

That soundtrack tho >>>>>>>>

10 hours ago, Cha said:

Do you and your girlfriend share multiple similar interests?

We share multiple similar interests yes.  At the same time though, there are some glaring differences that do have me worried about how long our future may last together, but that doesn't have me worried since I just believe to take this one day at a time and not worry about the future just yet.

9 hours ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Have you watched Kubo and the Two Strings? I've heard great stuff about it?

It's a Laika film, so I'm not surprised about the greatness of the film.  They make great movies.  But no I have not seen it yet.

9 hours ago, Katniss said:

Have you read my blog? :funny: 

Edit: oh you probably haven't since you haven't been here :P 

What's a blog?

I do know they were added fairly recently before I disappeared for awhile though.

5 hours ago, Sauce Mama said:

So should I just wait until the movie comes out on RedBox then? :P

Well I think you would like it.  I, for one, just analyze my movies under a thin microscope and take my comic book movies very seriously so that explains my stance and why I'm so nitpicky over them :P.  Yeah sure, you can go see it if you want to see it.

On August 23, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Dr. WhoBob said:

Hopes for a lit future for you and your gf? <3

Thanks WhoBob.  I sincerely appreciate the sentiments. <3

On August 23, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Katniss said:

Am I the biggest loser on the beach? :P 

Your name isn't Hayden.

On August 23, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Sauce Mama said:

What is your opinion on Deadpool? 

Let me just say that I fucking love that movie with a passion, and the humor was spot on with my type of humor.

I like it and laughed a lot more than I initially expected to.  Definitely the best comedy I've seen this year.

On August 23, 2016 at 6:21 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Speaking of Deadpool, can I guest write a parody of it for SBCinema?

Depends.  I need to proofread it first but if you want you can write one.

On August 24, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Katniss said:

It's been a long day and I needed a laugh so thanks? :Laugh: 

On August 26, 2016 at 3:35 PM, crushingmayhem said:

What are some things you want to achieve in the short or long term?

Short: Get my promotion before the year ends is the only goal that matters since I'm very happy with everything else.

Long: Get married, have kids, get a dog or two, be at the top of my career, visit Italy, live a fulfilling happy life.