• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

15 hours ago, Katniss said:

I love this song even though white Drake is on it?

Yeah I've heard this.  Due to sentimental reasons, the Lesley Gore version is one of my favorite songs of the 1960s.  When I heard this got covered it had a long way to go for me to like it, but Grace does pretty well...then G-Eazy shows up and just holds it all back for me.  I swear to God this guy is just audio white noise every time he opens his mouth.  Nothing he raps about leaves any sort of impact or meaning at all.

15 hours ago, Steel Sponge said:

To be fair, akin to how I've already visioned some of my top/bottom 10 hit songs, I have also already thought about what shows/movie could appear on my top animations of 2016 list?

Good for you mate.  Can't wait to see what you got in store for that list since you are the only one who does an animation list and it always has me curious.

59 minutes ago, terminoob said:

Oh man. Atlanta was so good?

I missed it but I have it on DVR.  I'm so excited to watch it today.

16 minutes ago, Cha said:

cupcakes or froyo?

How about cupcakes with froyo on top? (smirk) 

If I had to choose just one though, froyo.  Cake batter flavored froyo so I can get the best of both worlds.

6 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Where do you get your froyo?

Use to be this local shop called Winterberry two minutes from my house, but once that closed, we took our business to Sweet Frog.

3 minutes ago, Katniss said:

We have a Sweet Frog in my city but I've never been. I usually go to this place called Peachwave?

Never heard of Peachwave but I do recommend Sweet Frog.  They have a ton of variety and it's really good.

On September 7, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Katniss said:

I finally started going back to Chipotle and the burrito bowls are as good as ever? <3

I haven't been in over a year, even before the outbreak.  But maybe some day soon I'll make Chipotle great again.

On September 7, 2016 at 7:29 PM, Cha said:

well of course you remember this jam? :Laugh:

Oh my god.  The memories. <3