• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

What films have you rewatched the most?

A lot of my dad's favorite movies like Silence of the Lambs, My Cousin Vinny, Lethal Weapon, and so many more.  He watches the same movies at least once a week if not more to the point that I've seen more of his favorite movies than I have my own.

Just now, Katniss said:

Did you actually pay money to get the DVD of Norm? You poor thing :Laugh: 

No I'm up at my lake house with my little cuzes, who own the movie, and I decided to watch it out of morbid curiosity. :Laugh:

I usually get sucked into watching every dumb new Nick sitcom that comes out because he loves them? :P But one time I was really bored and ended up watching the preschool, Nick Jr shows with him lol

13 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I usually get sucked into watching every dumb new Nick sitcom that comes out because he loves them? :P But one time I was really bored and ended up watching the preschool, Nick Jr shows with him lol

Ah well I use to watch the Nick sitcoms with my sibling for awhile so I don't blame you for watching those out of morbid curiosity.

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

He's going to be in fifth grade this year and that makes me feel old? :( 

You?  Old?  You don't even know what old is. (smirk)

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

Neither do you? (smirk) 

OUCH MY BACK. (smirk)

1 hour ago, kevin_ng2010 said:

speaking of Divergent, part 1 of the final movie bombed so hard, now they're making part 2 into a tv movie? :Laugh:

Yeah that's what JCM was telling me yesterday.  Idk how that's going to work with that cast list and how much the budget is suppose to be.  Lionsgate is so stupid. :Laugh:

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

Either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff for me, I've taken quizzes before and been sorted into both?

Oh well I was sorted into Gryffindor at Pottermore.  I just think Ravenclaw sounds more like my personality type.

2 hours ago, Cha said:

of all the weird things about NotN I wanna know how would a seagull even get glasses? 

Haha that's a legitimately good question I never thought about while being distracted by everything else that movie made me suffer through.  Btw that seagull is the real villain to me of Norm of the North.  If he only kept his mouth shut.