• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L said:

Imagine if I snapchatted you and told you to look behind you and I was right behind you? :Laugh:

That would be lit, not gonna lie. :Laugh:

29 minutes ago, Katniss said:

What OHW would you request of Todd?  

I would like to see him cover more 2000s material.  Since he finally did Chamillionaire this year and I've had that request for two years, I'd like to see him now do Mims.  For someone who's claim to fame is listing off why he's hot, he sure was not. (smirk)

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

I bet he couldn't sell a million saying nothing on the track? (smirk) 

He probably did sell a million saying nothing on that track...but none other. (smirk)

6 minutes ago, Katniss said:

What music did you listen to when you were younger?

Country and pop, but lots and lots of country.  Country music was very influential in my household since my mom always had it playing in the house.

12 hours ago, Katniss said:

What country artists do you like?

Mostly 90s country artists, but I do like older artists like Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, and especially Johnny Cash.

12 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

I wouldnt put it BEHIND myself to do that :funny:

I see what you did there. (smirk)

8 hours ago, Cha said:

Which country artists do you dislike?

Well I'm not a fan of newer country artists these days like your Florida Georgia Lines, Jerrod Niemann, Thomas Rhett, and ESPECIALLY Sam Hunt.  I don't see the appeal in him at all.

13 hours ago, Cha said:

what do you think about the hey arnold jungle movie designs?

I surprisingly like them.  I wasn't expecting to since I heard that they were changing it up a bit in comparison to back in the day, but I really like it.  Can't wait to watch The Jungle Movie, Nick can't release it soon enough.  I've waited THIRTEEN YEARS!

5 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

dont you h888 it when you try to relax and use your compter and you lean on a wall but you fuxx up your back?

As someone who has a bad back, I know those feels and h888 it too.

4 hours ago, Katniss said:

Justin Bieber's new song is pretty lit imo?

Is it from Purpose or is it a new song altogether?  I did hear Katy Perry's new song and while it's better than recent empowerment anthems on pop radio, it's still a bore.

49 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Well technically it's a Major Lazer song featuring Bieber but tomato tomahto?

Ugh my audio isn't playing but I'll check it out.  I read Ed Sheeran wrote this so it's giving me hope.  Plus last time Major Lazer and M0 collaborated, something good came out of it.

lol literally the other day I was joking that he'll never get his parents (bc I saw the ending to the one where arnold is flying out of his apartment) and then BAM a few days later there are jungle designs and it's confirmed?

17 hours ago, Cha said:

lol literally the other day I was joking that he'll never get his parents (bc I saw the ending to the one where arnold is flying out of his apartment) and then BAM a few days later there are jungle designs and it's confirmed?

I never saw the one where Arnold is flying out of his apartment, but I did see the one where Arnold found his dad's journal and he found the map that could lead to where his parents are.  But I guarantee you that I'm going to be shedding a lot of tears for The Jungle Movie.  Whether it be pure happiness that this is finally happening or the episode is heartbreaking.  I'm so excited to see what happens.

16 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

HOHOH COLD STUFF?

I WANT COLD STUFF!