• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

On August 3, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Katniss said:

I recommend checking out The Good Guys once it hits DVD/Blu-ray? 

I believe it's called The Nice Guys. (smirk) 

On August 3, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Old Man Jenkins said:

Fixed. Tho The Good Guys would make for quite a SBCinema? (smirk)

I give you permission to make this a reality. (smirk) 

10 hours ago, Katniss said:

Are you still on vacay or back home now?

I've been home for two weeks now lel.

10 hours ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Vacations with no wifi need to die :funny:?

I don't get it. :Laugh:

14 minutes ago, Clappy said:

I don't get it. :Laugh:

No wifi = less talk with online friends and i can't watch my shows properly and using data to watch them would cost too much, so im trying to not use data much. And we have to more work to do here at first since this is our grandpa's house that hasn't been used for a while and lots of spiders. In conclusion my vacation this month is so far boring. I wanna go home asap :funny: 

11 hours ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

No wifi = less talk with online friends and i can't watch my shows properly and using data to watch them would cost too much, so im trying to not use data much. And we have to more work to do here at first since this is our grandpa's house that hasn't been used for a while and lots of spiders. In conclusion my vacation this month is so far boring. I wanna go home asap :funny: 

Now you see, that sounds like a good vacation to me.  But hey, beggars can't be choosers so I guess it's boring to you but I think it sounds like a blast. :Laugh: 

36 minutes ago, Clappy said:

Now you see, that sounds like a good vacation to me.  But hey, beggars can't be choosers so I guess it's boring to you but I think it sounds like a blast. :Laugh: 

Lol, try cleaning up the whole house that is filled with spiders, webs and dust (smirk)?

I think I'd like a vacation with limited internet access? When I'm on vacay here in the US I find myself glued to my phone as usual, but when I go over to Europe to visit my cousins I spend more time actually enjoying my surroundings because I'm not using up data there or anything.

12 hours ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Lol, try cleaning up the whole house that is filled with spiders, webs and dust (smirk)?

Still sounds like a good time since its a family member's home.

11 hours ago, Katniss said:

I think I'd like a vacation with limited internet access? When I'm on vacay here in the US I find myself glued to my phone as usual, but when I go over to Europe to visit my cousins I spend more time actually enjoying my surroundings because I'm not using up data there or anything.

See?  That's how I am too.  I prefer vacation spots where I don't have much internet access either.

13 hours ago, Katniss said:

Have you been watching any of the Olympics so far?

Yeah I've been watching it in the break room at work primarily since I've been doing other things at home.

5 hours ago, Dr. WhoBob said:

Well, family time is ofc good, not complaining about that? :P

Enjoy it while it lasts man.

4 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Who would win: Sailor Moon or Deadpool?

Is this even a fair question?  Both of them have the ability to self heal so I would pick neither.  But in terms of fighting each other until one is unconscious, Sailor Moon has damaging energy.  Deadpool has guns.  So Sailor Moon wins.

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Yeah I read about this earlier.  I'm definitely excited for this but I can't help but question what exactly will bring the two of them together since they live on opposite ends of the US.  Does the New Girl cast go to New York?  Does the 99 end up in Los Angeles?  I'm pretty sure it'll end up being funny.