• Advertisement

Clappy Was Here

Clappy

9 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

Helping my pregnant sister move out of columbus then helping my othe sister move to dental school onfg??

Aww well I'll still be around for the next week.  We made a stop at the Ithaca Wegmans on the way. :smirk:

8 hours ago, Katniss said:

Have you seen Moonrise Kingdom? I started it late last night and I really liked the 40 or so minutes I was able to watch before I got sleepy.

Yeah I have.  Pretty good movie although it's not my personal favorite Wes Anderson flick.  Still a recommendation to finish though.

3 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

What was your favorite part of dat DM? :smirk: 

My personal favorite episode of yours in awhile tbh.  Favorite part was Blaze as Cody Rhodes, every line about Steel not finishing his writings, and the Bad Reviews face turn. :Laugh: 

On an unrelated note, I hope I'm not the only one to sense a hilaryfan80 heel turn with all his breaking news announcements.  Kinda reminds me of young Randy Orton whenever he had those updates on his road to recovery from that shoulder tear or whatever injury that was. :funny: 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Katniss said:

What's your favorite Wes Anderson flick then?

The Royal Tenenbaums with The Grand Budapest Hotel as a close second.  Rewatching that a few months ago bumped it up a lot.  Moonrise is probably fourth after The Fantastic Mr. Fox.

15 hours ago, Old Man Jenkins said:

Extra likes for making the Randy News Network connection? (smirk)

This is hilaryfan80 with a Krabby Kronicle konnection has a nice ring to it. (smirk)

14 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

omg I was there last weekend? :(

It's so good man.  Probably my favorite Wegmans I visited during my months of traveling.

3 hours ago, E.V.I.L said:

Do you like puns like Punmair does :smirk:

I consider myself to be a punny guy.

3 hours ago, Katniss said:

Are you gonna blog again now that SBC has them?

It's funny that you asked this...... :funny:

Why is it funny that I asked this? :funny: 

EDIT so I don't double post: Mark posted this video about the Kim/Kanye/Taylor drama, your thoughts?

Edited by Katniss

On 7/18/2016 at 3:34 PM, E.V.I.L said:

Do y00 like Ace Attorney?

I d00 like Phoenix Wright.  It's been awhile tho.

On 7/18/2016 at 11:38 PM, Katniss said:

Why is it funny that I asked this? :funny: 

EDIT so I don't double post: Mark posted this video about the Kim/Kanye/Taylor drama, your thoughts?

You'll see soon enough why it's funny. :funny:

And of course Mark makes a video about this.  Will watch soon enough, but I'm tired of reading about this on social media so I'm not going to view right away, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he points out that he called the Taylor Swift overexposure last year because why wouldn't he.

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L said:

I love it when you follow along my odd spelling quirks? :Laugh:

Well it does bring me entertainment. :Laugh:

1 hour ago, Katniss said:

How's the vacay so far?

Pretty relaxing.  Just sitting around enjoying myself.  I'm in my happy place.

1 hour ago, E.V.I.L said:

Totes random but whenever ppl describe me, they always tell me they don't have adjectives for me and I can simply just be described as "you're just... Omair" :Laugh: is this true? 

Well Omair has become a part of my e-vocabulary.  You are just you which is why you're awesome. :Laugh: