• Advertisement

Mario

Jjs Goodman

Mario and Luigi Dream Team was an amazing game, definitely much better then Paper Mario Sticker Star. I wish they would make a true sequel to Paper Mario TTYD instead of spin off Paper Mario games.

Mario and Luigi Dream Team was an amazing game, definitely much better then Paper Mario Sticker Star. I wish they would make a true sequel to Paper Mario TTYD instead of spin off Paper Mario games.

YES!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for years for a sequel to The Thousand Year Door too.  Such an under appreciated RPG.

YES!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for years for a sequel to The Thousand Year Door too.  Such an under appreciated RPG.

Although I actually prefer the original over TTYD ( I know, crazy. ) But I want a new, actual Paper Mario game SOOO badly. I had so much hope for Sticker Star but oh well. Maybe for the Wii U? That'd be sweet.

Although I actually prefer the original over TTYD ( I know, crazy. ) But I want a new, actual Paper Mario game SOOO badly. I had so much hope for Sticker Star but oh well. Maybe for the Wii U? That'd be sweet.

I think they can utilize the Wii U game pad quite well for RPGs.  Since you can have the action on the main screen and use the game pad for strategy, pockets, etc.  I love the original just as much as TTYD, but I feel like they could have at least made the series into a trilogy.

I think they can utilize the Wii U game pad quite well for RPGs.  Since you can have the action on the main screen and use the game pad for strategy, pockets, etc.  I love the original just as much as TTYD, but I feel like they could have at least made the series into a trilogy.

I think especially for a series like Paper Mario you could do alot with the gamepad. I think they could do a really cool effect with the better grafics, maybe make some actions with mic? Idk. Then again, I usually hate when they force you to use the mic, it's literally always so annoying lol

Although I actually prefer the original over TTYD ( I know, crazy. ) But I want a new, actual Paper Mario game SOOO badly.

I actually prefer the original "Paper Mario" video game myself! :D Of course, I've never actually PLAYED "T.T.Y.D." (it looked like a waste of time, money, and patience for me.) :rolleyes: I at LEAST want to TRY "Paper Mario Sticker Star" before I make an opinion based on it. I've seen people playing the game around where I live, and THEY looked like they were having fun! :) I also want to play "Super Mario 3D Land" sometime in the near future. B) Enough said! ;)

I actually prefer the original "Paper Mario" video game myself! :D Of course, I've never actually PLAYED "T.T.Y.D." (it looked like a waste of time, money, and patience for me.) :rolleyes: I at LEAST want to TRY "Paper Mario Sticker Star" before I make an opinion based on it. I've seen people playing the game around where I live, and THEY looked like they were having fun! :) I also want to play "Super Mario 3D Land" sometime in the near future. B) Enough said! ;)

I love 3D Land, definitely one of my favorite 3DS titles. (unlike NSMB2 which is just the most unoriginal entry in the series ever) You definitely should play both TTYD and 3D Land. I think I'm just bias against Sticker Star , maybe I'll try it sometime in the future. But the original Paper Mario and TTYD are some of my favorite Mario games EVER. (All the Mario RPG titles are great, honestly, try any of them and you'll get a good experience)