• Advertisement

Mario

Jjs Goodman

What...? How..? That's not even what I asked. I'm asking how they keep it fresh after so many games...

...They keep it fresh by making different games all the time... But you asked, how does it not get repetitive. I don't know how that would even apply, unless, you know, they were releasing the same game all the time. Thats where my reply comes in. Not too hard to understand, Tvman.

...They keep it fresh by making different games all the time... But you asked, how does it not get repetitive. I don't know how that would even apply, unless, you know, they were releasing the same game all the time. Thats where my reply comes in. Not too hard to understand, Tvman.
Exactly what Ex said tvguy. The games are much different every time with a new release. They are still platform genre games, but the magic of Mario is that they always spice it up in some fashion successfully.

My favorite Mario games are New Super Mario Bros for both DS and Wii, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Wario World, Wario Land Shake It, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5, and Mario Party 6. Mario is the king of platformers and party games. My least favorite Mario game is Super Mario Sunshine. Hated it because it was too confusing and I had no idea what to do or where to go after the first hour of playing. it all just didn't make sense, and that was surprising.

My favorite platforming Mario game just has to be Super Mario World. Although the first 3 were excellent too, I felt SMW really melded in everything about the previous entries that I loved together into one game. And then the secret levels, and the bosses. In my opinion, it may even be among the best Mario games ever, even video games in general. I just love it, and it's seriously one of those must-play games that shouldn't be forgotten

Oh ya I forgot about Super Mario World. I enjoyed it at first and thought it was a great platforming game and all the levels were classic and awesome. But then later when I got into the game more,you had to backtrack so many times and find the key or whatever to the next level.

I had to access the secret levels first before I unlock the rest of the levels. Or maybe the secret levels became the rest of the levels that needed to be unlocked. I don't even remember. It was going okay at first, but then it got completely confusing and I had no idea what the hell I was doing or what the hell I was supposed to do. The game became an impossible puzzle that really you could not put together. I could explain it more in detail if I remembered the part I was on, but I don't. It was just really weird and I got stuck and could not move on. I just didn't get it at all. At first I was moving right along in a straightforward level direction, but then it got weird and confusing where you had to backtrack and unlock secret levels or find keys or something before you can move on to the next level or world. Or something like that anyways. So I traded in the game.

Oh ya I forgot about Super Mario World. I enjoyed it at first and thought it was a great platforming game and all the levels were classic and awesome. But then later when I got into the game more,you had to backtrack so many times and find the key or whatever to the next level.

I had to access the secret levels first before I unlock the rest of the levels. Or maybe the secret levels became the rest of the levels that needed to be unlocked. I don't even remember. It was going okay at first, but then it got completely confusing and I had no idea what the hell I was doing or what the hell I was supposed to do. The game became an impossible puzzle that really you could not put together. I could explain it more in detail if I remembered the part I was on, but I don't. It was just really weird and I got stuck and could not move on. I just didn't get it at all. At first I was moving right along in a straightforward level direction, but then it got weird and confusing where you had to backtrack and unlock secret levels or find keys or something before you can move on to the next level or world. Or something like that anyways. So I traded in the game.

What the hell are you talking about?! I've beaten Super Mario World three times, and I only had to look at a walkthrough on the internet a few times while playing through it.

Dude, to simply play through the game it's a straightforward thing. And the secret levels really aren't too difficult either. It was never a puzzle for me, and I've beaten it on SNES and GBA

Same here, Fa. I mean, there's a reason they give a large amount of time (at least it felt like they gave a lot of time) for each level. (so people can EXPLORE the levels of the game to find all the secrets) And i've beaten the game dozens of times, I should know if it's difficult or not.

Yeah, it's no Milon's Secret Castle. A lot of the things in the game are pretty easy to guess.

well then i don't know what the heck happened with me there. i do remember though that at one point the straightforward level motion stopped and I was forced to backtrack in order to unlock the next level or world. it might have been my fault because i might have done something that caused it. but anyway, i do know for a fact that that's what happened. and i also think that when i was stuck, that was before i had discovered video walkthroughs on youtube. at the time, i only knew about written walkthroughs. i think. maybe i did know about video walkthroughs. but i don't think i did. i have poor memory. lol.

well then i don't know what the heck happened with me there. i do remember though that at one point the straightforward level motion stopped and I was forced to backtrack in order to unlock the next level or world. it might have been my fault because i might have done something that caused it. but anyway, i do know for a fact that that's what happened. and i also think that when i was stuck, that was before i had discovered video walkthroughs on youtube. at the time, i only knew about written walkthroughs. i think. maybe i did know about video walkthroughs. but i don't think i did. i have poor memory. lol.

Here?

marioworld_forestofillusion.jpg

dude i said i don't remember. but from that picture, it looks like it was that exact place. so ya i think so. but, i still really have no idea because it's been a long time since i played that game. i do know, however, that i made it past vanilla dome and to the forest of illusion. i think i might have also made it to star road. but then from there, it would not let me go to chocolate island because i had to backtrack to forest of illusion and do some shit that i had no idea what it was that i was supposed to do. or something like that anyways.

dude i said i don't remember. but from that picture, it looks like it was that exact place. so ya i think so. but, i still really have no idea because it's been a long time since i played that game. i do know, however, that i made it past vanilla dome and to the forest of illusion. i think i might have also made it to star road. but then from there, it would not let me go to chocolate island because i had to backtrack to forest of illusion and do some shit that i had no idea what it was that i was supposed to do. or something like that anyways.

I am so lost.

oh really? well then, looks like i'll have to buy the game all over again 305752.gif frown=wish i still had it now.

It's like 10 bucks on Virtual Console, and I'm sure you could find the GBA version around Gamestop or somewhere like that