• Advertisement

Mario

Jjs Goodman

Oh gawd, I really love this series! 125508.gif I used to play Paper Mario (all series) on my Nintendo Wii. I'm trying to get through the first Paper Mario, but somehow it's so difficult. The other two were easy. Already beat the final boss.

My favorite character would have to be Yoshi for the Mario series.

I tried out the New Super Mario Bros. Wii version..it was..okay. And riding on Yoshi was fun.

I would list a bunch of Mario games, but that's all I could think of at the moment. 428899.gif

Top 3 Mario games in my opinion: 1. "Super Mario World" (on the Super NES, Game Boy Advance, and Wii Virtual Console); 2. "Super Mario Bros. 3" (on the NES, the Super NES, Game Boy Advance, and Wii Virtual Console); and 3. "Mario Kart 64!" (Note: I did not count the "Super Smash Bros." video game series as Mario isn't the only Nintendo franchise being represented.)

Wait, Super Paper Mario? Damn, how many Mario games are there? xD They must've run out of title names by the name that game came out. xD

How've you not heard of Paper Mario? Love that freakin' game.

It's not that Mario Sunshine is a bad game, it is good. However, compared to all the other Mario platformers, it fails to live up to the series expectations.

They're making a sequel to Luigi's Mansion, y'know. I never got to play the original, but Luigi is my favorite character and I believe he doesn't get nearly as much respect or love as Mario does, so I'll get it for sure.

And P.S. M&L: Bowser's Inside Story kicks major tail. Love it to bits.

Mario games are usually pretty good because they can branch out into many different branches of genres (Platforming, RPG's, Sports, etc.)

Favorites include (No real order):

Super Mario World

Super Mario Bros 3

Paper Mario (Series)

Superstar Saga

Galaxy (both)

Mario Kart (Series)

Super Mario 64

Yoshi's Island

Luigi's Mansion