• Advertisement

Introducing...SBC Version 5 Dolphin

Ron

As you all can probably tell, we just had a major redesign! What you see now is not set in stone, but know that this is what it will look like. Now, I'll be going over several key features in Version 5 Dolphin. But first...what is Dolphin? Well, we codename and name our layout versions after sea creatures. 428899.gif Much like Apple names their operating systems after cats and Google names their operating systems after desserts. 428899.gif Let's get started!

First off, you may see these things on the left side of the page. These are called "widgets." Widgets give you access to information even when you're not on that page! The widgets were currently have are Spongebob news, Who's Online, Top Posters, and Latest Topics. (There's also a "News" feature, but I'm working on that 650703.gif) We are currently working on a Chatbox widget, which will give you access to our Chatbox even when you're not there at the Chatbox. Speaking of the Chatbox, it has been moved down to the bottom of the page as it makes the forum look nicer. 630566.gif If you already couldn't tell, we were going for a Hawaiian, ocean, Spongebob feel, which we really didn't capture in the previous Version.

Next, smilies have been moved to the right side, instead of the left side. Text is now much crisper and larger. Colors in Dolphin are extremely vibrant and just pop. But you still have access to all your favorite old features!

Explore the latest version, and take a look at all the features and features to come! 125508.gif

EDIT: Versions will now be named after ocean creatures. 630566.gif The current one we have now is Version 5 Dolphin. 125508.gif

A huge improvement. I like it 630566.gif

And it was my pleasure to make the banner. I was bored, so it gave me something to do xD

So THAT'S who you are. xD I honestly had no idea who "face" was, and it embarrassed me.

Anyways, thank you very much for the new banner.

So THAT'S who you are. xD I honestly had no idea who "face" was, and it embarrassed me.

Anyways, thank you very much for the new banner.

Lol, yeah, he changed his name from Mikadelic using your change username feature.

It's face as in 'Hey there, face here!' from Nick Jr. lol.

Thanks everyone! 125508.gif This is the first design I've made all by myself...every other design I've done for a site, I've had help. It means a lot! 125508.gif

I worked pretty hard...revising colors over and over again. My eyes were red when I was done, from looking at the screen so long.

Thanks everyone! 125508.gif This is the first design I've made all by myself...every other design I've done for a site, I've had help. It means a lot! 125508.gif

I worked pretty hard...revising colors over and over again. My eyes were red when I was done, from looking at the screen so long.

Lol. What time did you go to bed?

Repairman, thought I would log on from work to tell you that you did a fantastic job! I like it a lot!

And TTS, awesome banner! And everyone else I am forgetting, thank you for the redesign. It's awesome!

Repairman, thought I would log on from work to tell you that you did a fantastic job! I like it a lot!

And TTS, awesome banner! And everyone else I am forgetting, thank you for the redesign. It's awesome!

Nope. You aren't forgetting anything. xD 70s tried to help with something, but we couldn't figure it out. I found it out around 9:00 PM in the admin panel.

@Ex: Yup. 428899.gif

Archived