• Advertisement

Ed, Edd n Eddy

trixiE.

I didn't know that we had a topic for this show.

Honestly I didn't watch this show when I was a kid (although I only saw It's Way Ed episode) because I never found the show interesting when I saw the promos but I heard that this show is so amazing and I decided to give it a change. I just finished season 1 episodes today and so far the show is really funny. I really like the stories of how Eds come up with scams and the humor is great. The only problems that I have with this show are Kevin, Sarah and Kanker Sisters. Kevin and Sarah are really jerks to Eds and Kanker Sisters are annoying and always ruin Eds' day. I don't have problems with other characters though. I think my favorite character is Eddy because I love his scams so much.

Remember when I briefly posted that EEnE was "great?" Gather around your angry PM's/replies for this one because here's what I think now:

I do not like Ed Edd n' Eddy and I don't think I ever did really like the show to begin with.

Remember when I briefly posted that EEnE was "great?" Gather around your angry PM's/replies for this one because here's what I think now:

I do not like Ed Edd n' Eddy and I don't think I ever did really like the show to begin with.

It's okay, If you don't like the show. Everyone has their own opinions.

Dork.

• Like 6

hi rugrats+benthelooney

He did give Ed Edd n' Eddy a positive review, so I fail to see the context of this comparison other than our unpopular opinions on two different shows.

One time he says he enjoys Rugrats, at least for its nostalgia.

A more recent time he says nobody should watch it, even FOR nostalgia.

You used to think it was great but never really liked it? It's your opinion, but I'm sorry, I can't quite wrap my head around that bit.

Anyways, I loved this freaking show as a kid and I also thought the movie was an excellent finale. Ed was my favorite character ever, man.

You used to think it was great but never really liked it? It's your opinion, but I'm sorry, I can't quite wrap my head around that bit.

As in he liked it because he thought he should and not because he actually did (I think; feel free to correct me, Steel).

Even If I watched that show, 1 + 1 = Ed is created in years before that show. Still a creative episode to me :P

Okay, why does that matter at all? I never said that episode wasn't creative, but you did say that we don't see creativity like that anymore. I gave you an example of a show that implements creativity on a regular basis (you don't even need to watch an episode; the aesthetics alone blow everything else out of the water). And, in my opinion, Gumball is a lot more creative than an episode just trying to be a drug-trip.

Okay, why does that matter at all? I never said that episode wasn't creative, but you did say that we don't see creativity like that anymore. I gave you an example of a show that implements creativity on a regular basis (you don't even need to watch an episode; the aesthetics alone blow everything else out of the water). And, in my opinion, Gumball is a lot more creative than an episode just trying to be a drug-trip.

Okay, I got your point. I should've said "I never seen something like this before" instead of "we" because they might be a lot episodes like  1  + 1 = Ed that I never seen. Maybe I should watch Gumball someday, many people says the show is great.