• Advertisement

"The Next 100 Episodes" DVD Announced

Jjs Goodman

TVShowsonDVD recently just posted on their facebook that "SpongeBob SquarePants - The Next 100 Episodes" will be released on June 4th, 2019 to celebrate 20 years. This will be a sequel DVD to "The First 100 Episodes" from 2009 which had Seasons 1 to 5 on it. This DVD will contain Seasons 6 to 9. Description from their page:

What's funnier than the first 100 episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants? The NEXT 100 (and 4) episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants! Grab a hook down to Bikini Bottom to relive all the F.U.N. in this 16-disc collection bubbling with nautical nonsense from the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth seasons of the hit Nickelodeon series. You'll ride a tidal wave of laughter through these fan-favorite legends of the deep, including "SpongeBob You're Fired," "It Came from Goo Lagoon," and "MermaidmanBegins." So grab your floaties and jump in -the water's fine! Fan favorite collection timed to celebrate SpongeBob SquarePants 20th anniversary!"

Low quality cover:

aIfAWXE.png

• God Himself 2

>Fan-Favorite

>SpongeBob You’re Fired

But wow, that’s cool, I thought it’d be cool if they did a next 100 episodes but after this amount of time I figured it wasn’t happening. Don’t think I’ll get it because I can see the eps on tv and through watchcartoononline but this is still cool

On one hand, it's cool, on another hand, i have fears that it probably will be just lazy re-print of already existing season sets.

and we STILL DON'T HAVE S10-11 DVDS (or blu-rays)

like, c'mon Nickelodeon

• Like 1

"these fan-favorite legends of the deep, including 'SpongeBob You're Fired,' 'It Came from Goo Lagoon,' and 'MermaidmanBegins.'"

>"SpongeBob You're Fired"

>"fan-favorite"

oh fuck i just realized winter already said this oh well?

Edited by SRRS
dammit
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, SOF said:

what do you mean re-print of already existed episodes?

I mean that they can just use the same season s6-9 dvds and put it in fancy packaging with no extras.