• Advertisement

"Spandy" or "Squindy"?

Karen

Squidward and Sandy would never get along. Squidward is self-secluded and only cares about his art and clarinet. Sandy is energetic (like SpongeBob) and karate-sparring. Plus, Sandy's a genius, which Squidward only thinks he is.

Squidward and Sandy would never get along. Squidward is self-secluded and only cares about his art and clarinet. Sandy is energetic (like SpongeBob) and karate-sparring. Plus, Sandy's a genius, which Squidward only thinks he is.

But, Spongebob isn't a genius either. 428899.gif

I've always liked Spandy, not for it to happen in the show, but just they work fan--based. They look pretty cute together...

Spoiler

but uh SquidBob all the way!! lol

Though, tbh, Squindy wouldn't be all that bad...I did draw them together once, but I cant post it here cuz its kinda PG-13 XD

I've always liked Spandy, not for it to happen in the show, but just they work fan--based. They look pretty cute together...

Though, tbh, Squindy wouldn't be all that bad...I did draw them together once, but I cant post it here cuz its kinda PG-13 XD

Spoiler
but uh SquidBob all the way!! lol

It wouldn't be bad, but in the show, Squidward doesn't really care much for Sandy.