• Advertisement

Las Vegas Shooting Leaves 58 Dead, More Than 400 Injured

Jjs Goodman

And the most surreal part is, that’s the exact place my cousin and I were at the outdoor festival we attended just last week. I was a week shy. That could’ve been me. And I have to thank God that it wasn’t. I’m so upset rn. Praying for everyone affected by this tragedy. :(

Edited by Sauce Mama
  • Like 4

This is just awful. I hate that there are people out there who have the intent on harming people who just want to enjoy a concert. This was a horrible act of terrorism and my thoughts are with the families of the victims and injured. 

• Like 3

It is truly disgusting how not only do these shootings show no signs of stopping any time soon, but that they also keep happening at places where people just want to unwind and have fun. Rest in peace to all the dead, and best of hopes to all of the injured.

• Like 3

It's unfortunate that people trying to call for action against senseless crimes like this are being silenced by people who think it's "too soon" to talk about how these mass shootings relate to gun control. It's always too soon for some people. This kind of thing is going to keep going forever if no action is taken. It is truly disturbing. 

• Like 4