• Advertisement

Balloon Pop

Jjs Goodman

This mini-game has returned from last year as well. If you weren't here last year, here's how this works: There are multiple balloons to hit, each containing a different value of SOF Tickets or nothing at all.

Community Deathmatch Balloon (x3) = 100 SOF Tickets

Team SpongeBob Balloon (x3) = 80 SOF Tickets

Skodwarde Balloon (x3) = 60 SOF Tickets

Mystic Guardians Balloon (x3) = 40 SOF Tickets

Xat Time Travelers Balloon (x3) = 20 SOF Tickets

Squid Balloon (x3) = 5 SOF Tickets

SBC Honest Trailers Balloon (x3) = Extra throw

SBCinema Balloon (x3) = Nothing inside

All you have to do is reply "I'd like to throw a dart at a balloon, jjs mah boi", or a simple "I'd like to pop a balloon" can suffice, whatever, feel free to get creative. You cannot pick what balloon to hit, as my generator will randomly determine which one it hits, or if it is misses. Like other minigames in this section, you can get one shot per day, so after making a throw, you must wait 24 hours.

Edited by Austin Layers

2 minutes ago, Lettuce said:

I'd like to pop a balloon, mah boi

It hit an SBC Honest Trailers balloon, giving you an extra throw! Your extra throw hit a Squid balloon, giving you 5 SOF Tickets! Try again in 24 hours!

3 minutes ago, ACSBehemothHellcat said:

The Face That Runs The Place would like to pop a balloon and I hope to the airplane gods that it's the Community Deathmatch one. That hateful fanfic deserves TO BE POPPED...OUT OF EXISTENCE!

It hit an SBC Honest Trailers balloon, giving you another throw! Your second throw hit a Team SpongeBob balloon, giving you 80 SOF Tickets! Try again in 24 hours!