• Advertisement

Onision

Cha

A YouTuber that has been a topic of debate for others lately because he posts videos of girls mostly 11-17 years of age in their underwear and rates their bodies from being too skinny, too fat, etc. He's egoistical and really just a displeasure to be around. I hope he gets suspended at the very least. 

• Like 5

Yeah, I dislike him both content-wise and person-wise. I wouldn't call him worse than Keemstar or Leafyishere (and GradeAUnderA if we're only talking personality-wise fight me), but I do consider him worse than this joker...

raw

That's right, I think Onision is worse than Kim Jong.

18 hours ago, Cha said:

he posts videos of girls mostly 11-17 years of age in their underwear and rates their bodies from being too skinny, too fat, etc.

NY.jpg

He sounds absolutely disgusting. I seriously hope some kind of action is taken here by YouTube.

• Like 2

My reaction is as same as teenj. Never seen his videos and never will but for someone who rates underage girls with undies, he does sound like a pedo. (d) 

And beating his girlfriends? Ok, egotistical is too nice for his ciricism. He's a psychopath and pedo and why isn't he in jail and why is he popular? Could someone arrest him for being a piece of shit?

I've known about this for a while. Completely repulsive. Good watch for anyone concerned about this (and it's only 6 minutes long):

But yeah. Fuck him so hard. Fuck him to hell and back. Psuedo-intellectual douchebag creep and just an awful person. Hope he gets charged for this, this is fucking serious.

Edited by CyanideFishbone
  • Like 2

Purportedly, two girls have harmed themselves because of what he's said about them. Holy shit, this is the angriest I've been at a Youtube personality in months. Fuck off Onision, no one wants you. No one buys your bullshit that you're "trying to help people". The only one here who needs help is you.

haha of course the mainstream media sites are all over jontron's CONTROVERSIAL POLITICAL OPINIONS DUN DUN DUMB but when onision threatens a girl with a fake cease and desist letter it takes an anti-SJW channel to get the story out 

#FuckOnision

• Like 1