• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

corocoro-aloe.gifdarumaaka.gifshikijika-forms.jpg

Darumakka is the possible pre-evo of Hihidaruma.

Shikijika changes forms in seasons.

Aloe is the Gym Leader of Shippou City.

Another new Pokemon revealed but not pictured is Basurao, which knows Aqua Jet and Uproar.

I'm afraid some of the new pokemon that I posted earlier today (The Flying Squirrel and rock guy were real) were sadly fake. 305752.gif I removed the fake info.

How were they fake?

That scan from earlier was made by some japanese people who also did a goob job passing it off as real. Serebii confirmed it fake.

Though, the ones with the Hihidaruma pre-evo and Shikijika chaning forms are real.

Wumbology's knee-jerk Pokemon opinions, paaaarrrrrt 2!

Gigaiasu: This Pokemon could have been SO MUCH MORE, and it irks me. why is it just a ROCK type, for crying out loud? Rock/Steel or Rock/Fire would have been better. Anyway, Sturdy's an okay ability, and the design's alright too. 7/10

Emonga: OMG CUTIE *dies* OMG ELECTRIC/FLYING *reincarnates, dies again* It's no secret that I love this Pokemon. Hopefully it's good in battle too, then it can be a fluffball of UBER PWNAGE. >=D 10/10

Mamanbou: I don't really like the name, it sounds kind of stupid. Nevertheless, I always loved Luvdisc for its pathetic-ness, and now that it's getting an evolution, I'm psyched. I wish it was Water/Flying though rather than just Water. *uber-pwns with Emonga* 8/10

Shikijikijikijikijikijikijika (lolwut): First of all, I'm very glad that it's not evolving into Stantler. Second of all, it's a pretty cute Pokemon and has a nice gimmick of changing with the seasons. And I guess Normal/Grass is an appropriate typing for it, even though I think Normal should stick to being paired up with Flying. All its forms look adequate, so I like it. 9/10

Grumpy, the pissed off swan Pokemon: I suppose more information should be revealed before I judge. But seriously, I'm not impressed so far. I hope it gets happier artwork, because for now it looks like it's giving me the nagging glare of death. D: 3/10

Desukan: They tell me it's supposed to be an Egyptian sarcophagus, but it just looks like a refrigerator to me. Sucks that we don't even get to see the front of it for now, but I'm hoping a Ghost/Ground. 7/10

Denchura: I think "dentures" when I see its name, but I'm judging these Pokemon on their Japanese names too much. D: Anyway, we were long overdue for a Bug/Electric type (if that's what it is) and Denchura fits the bill pretty well, IMO. 8/10

Caterpie Redux: Okay, it's a caterpillar. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's a Caterpie ripoff. Anyway, this guy's pretty cute and would probably scare the crap out of Misty, so it's a double win. 125508.gif9/10

Darumakka: I don't know how a ball with eyebrows evolves into a hookah-sneaking spaz gorilla, but I digress. Anyway, the guy's kinda cute but not cute enough for me to really like it. It's also kind of boring. 6/10

Hatooboo: All right, this is officially the stupidest name yet. (Sorry, I can't help it! D: ) It's another bird Pokemon, which I like, and I don't really have anthing more to say about it, due to the lack of info. 7/10

Starter evolution thingies: C'mon now, they're not even coloured! *sigh* but I guess I'll try to comment on them, anyway. ...Nah. Left = 6/10, Right = 7/10

More later.

Let's see:

1st gen - Bulbasaur: 10/10

Charmander: 9/10

Squirtle: 8/10

Total: 27/30

2nd gen - Chikorita: 6/10

Cyndaquil: 10/10

Totodile: 5/10

Total: 21/30

3rd gen - Treecko: 7/10

Torchic: 10/10

Mudkip: 10/10

4th gen - Turtwig: 10/10

Chimchar: 5/10

Piplup: 8/10

Total: 23/30

5th gen - Tsutaja - 6/10

Pokabu - 10/10

Mijumaru - 8/10

Total: 24/30

Therefore, a tie between 1 and 3.

Let's see:

1st gen - Bulbasaur: 10/10

Charmander: 9/10

Squirtle: 8/10

2nd gen - Chikorita: 6/10

Cyndaquil: 10/10

Totodile: 5/10

Total: 21/30

3rd gen - Treecko: 7/10

Torchic: 10/10

Mudkip: 10/10

4th gen - Turtwig: 10/10

Chimchar: 5/10

Piplup: 8/10

Total: 23/30

5th gen - Tsutaja - 6/10

Pokabu - 10/10

Mijumaru - 8/10

Total: 24/30

Therefore, a tie between 1 and 3.

Ah. Nice selections and ratings. 630566.gif

Anyway, I have time to kill, so on with the knee-jerk opinions!

Zorua - A bit too Lion King-esque for me. Don't get me wrong, I love the movie, but this Pokemon looks as though it should be in the movie rather than in Pokemon. And the fact that it's an Evil Fox Pokemon (emphasis on "Evil") doesn't really make me want to love it, either. It's not horrible, but I can't think of any reason as to why I should like it. 4/10

Zoroark: So now we get the "Monster Fox" Pokemon. Super. If this Pokemon's supposed to be such a monstrous threat, why is its hair beaded into a ponytail? Again, I can't really think of a good reason to like it, although I do like the spikes coming from the hair, and it's not as out-of-place as its predecessor, so it ain't that bad. 6/10

Victini: I've talked about demonic chipmunks enough, so... meet the demonic "Victory Pokemon". The only "victory" that came out of this thing was its typing, we were long overdue for a Fire/Psychic. Typing aside, this Pokemon is just an epic fail at a legendary. Yes, I'll accept small and cute legendaries, but Victini isn't even cute. It's got big bulgy creepazoid eyes, fangs, and nonsensical wings coming out of its ass. I've always wanted a Fire/Psychic Pokemon, but not like this. Rot in hell, Failure Pokemon! 2/10, the 2 points are for the typing.

Reshiram: Sweet Jesus, I've been beating up the Pokemon on this post pretty badly. Thank God for Reshiram, who saves the Legendary status of Generation 5. Its Dragon/Fire typing is another unique one, and part of the reason why I have high hopes for Generation 5. It also looks very cool, so that scores it some points. My only complaint about it is that TurboBlaze is kind of a silly name for an ability. But yeah. Long live Reshiram (and my sister had better be grateful about it). 9/10

Zekrom: It's a shame, because I like Zekrom's typing more (you'll recall Electric is my favourite type), but Reshiram's design is better. While Reshiram looks angelic and badass at the same time, which is not easy to pull off, Zekrom looks clunky and awkward in comparison. However, it's not a stain on legendaries like Failtini, it has an awesome type, and its ability name isn't as bad as Reshiram's, so it gets a half-decent mark. Also, I guess I need to learn to like it, given that it will be my mascot Pokemon. 7/10

Basurao: Too blurry to judge for now, I'll edit this post once we get more information on it.