• Advertisement

Pokemon, bitch

terminoob

Spoiler

Yes. And Victini is a terrible excuse for a legendary.

Yeah, I agree. I'd have to say my favourite released Gen 5 Pokemon are Pokabu, Gear (it's growing on me 428899.gif), Mamepato, Meguroko, and DEFINITELY Wooguru.

Spoiler
Did anybody notice something about Victini's Ears?

250px-PokeSun_July25_10.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQT3Wd-cnn_8EJfU9tcgi22-5zezpdx2yTCC-SO49M-nbA7Dc&t=1&usg=__CieWnVSTKRnZ9Zb7lBu8X-ZfE48=

Different shape but.. 428899.gif

Haha, I actually never noticed that. 428899.gif Pretty cool.

Spoiler

That has got to be the worst Pok?®mon ever. 526874.gif

Although Munna is quite adorable.

Meh, Munna's a'ight, though I think it needs to be wider from front to back.

Spoiler

Me and edmasterchaos kinda noticed this before you guys did. 428899.gif

haha-No.Me and ZBF noticed it first. Right when he saw Victini on the trailer, he noticed his ear-piece-thing looked like Kamina's glasses. Oh, but Steel, me and Jjs noticed something before you AND Ed: That youre just a whiny little poser that shoulda stayed banned. 630566.gif

Spoiler

haha-No.Me and ZBF noticed it first. Right when he saw Victini on the trailer, he noticed his ear-piece-thing looked like Kamina's glasses. Oh, but Steel, me and Jjs noticed something before you AND Ed: That youre just a whiny little poser that shoulda stayed banned. 630566.gif

Never mind.

Spoiler
I really can't wait till the English names are revealed. And they'd better be good. xD

Me either. Yeah, I hope they'll be good names.

Spoiler
Anyone else think that Munna's evolution looks... wrong? D:

I agree.

Oh, & I think Victini's kinda cute.

Spoiler

Me either. Yeah, I hope they'll be good names.

I agree.

Oh, & I think Victini's kinda cute.

He does look all nice and cuddly, but....

*Rant mode* HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A LEGENDARY! AND WITH CELEBI, MEW, JIRACHI, SHAYMIN, AND MANAPHY! WHO ARE SOME OF THE STRONGEST LEGENDS! THIS IS UNNACCEPTABLE! LET ME EXPLAIN WHY!:

Mew: Was treated like a fucking god, and is one of the only two pokemon that can transform into others. It also as a badass clone!

Celebi: A time traveler made to like like an ancient plant

Jirachi: ALmost like a god, and the ability to grant wishes. A special version of it that knows Draco Meteor is a +, also

Shaymin: I don't need to explain, really

Manaphy: Was born from an ancient egg and caused a big scramble when about to be captured. Is also related to Phione.

And now, the newest member...

IS A FUCKING MONSTER RANCHER REJECT! IT LOOKS LIKE PICHUS DEMENTED CHILD WITH PLUSLE! THE EAR PIECE WAS PROBABLY SOMETHING THAT WAS USED TO KILL IT, BUT MISSED AND LANDED ON HIS STUPID ASS EARS!

I DONT LIKE IT ONE BIT! *End Rant*

*Clears throat and straightens tie* Well... I don't like him.

Spoiler

I have SS, but im quoting this to say...

Whats so bad about Whitney? I beat her with no effort.

My experience was very different. Her Clefairy wasn't that bad, but MILTANK... God, I hated that thing. Better attack, better defense, better speed... that's not allowed.

Oh, and... *sniffle* *whine* "You meanie!" Fucking crybaby. Don't become a Gym Leader if you can't handle losing to me.

Spoiler
My experience was very different. Her Clefairy wasn't that bad, but MILTANK... God, I hated that thing. Better attack, better defense, better speed... that's not allowed.

Oh, and... *sniffle* *whine* "You meanie!" Fucking crybaby. Don't become a Gym Leader if you can't handle losing to me.

Ohh. Funy thing about Whitney with me, actually. All my friends told me she was very hard, and said that the team I had at the moment would get its ass kicked. I only trained the weakest pokemon, and I beat all of her pokemon pretty quick.