• Advertisement

#savemarinajoyce

kylie

A youtuber named marina joyce has been making headlines after recent videos of her displaying erratic behavior have been uploaded to her channel. Many people think she is abusing drugs, and others think she may have been kidnapped and forced to make videos. evidence:

-Her general erratic demeanor. She always seems to have her eyes super wide open, repeats herself often, and seems to be looking at a cameraman for approves often in her recent videos.

-In her most recent video, you can see a script in the corner and someone telling her where to go.

-Many of her videos seem to have been filmed at different times. Some of her videos show different clips of her with different hair colors, different makeup, settings, etc.

-There is visibly a shotgun in one of her videos.

-Her editing style has drastically changed in recent times and gotten much worse, making you believe someone else is editing her videos.

-While she claims to be okay on her Twitter, she is liking several tweets that say "like if you need help."

-In her most recent video, she clearly whispers "help me."

-She claimed to be having an event in England, but her ip was traced to San Francisco?

In her Q&A video, she starts talking enthusiastically about a band, but then she looks off screen at an unknown person, and her mood totally changes to a look of fear and the video abruptly ends.

What do you think is going on with marina joyce? kidnapping? drugs? mental disorder? 

Wow, this thread is giving me major chills. I really hope this girl is okay and that she isn't in any kind of danger.

According to Independent, the Enfield Metropolitan Police visited her and said she's okay, but she is also on Welfare.

And in East London on August 3rd at 6:30 AM, she asked her fans to visit her for a meetup...don't you think that's a bit early? Who know what will happen?

This is getting scary. The above screencaps were from her YouNow stream on right now.

On the livestream today, someone said "If you are not okay, say hi to everyone who is joining."

She then proceeded to say 'Hi' to everyone. Yeah, this is sketchy af.

A lot of people are saying she could possibly have schizophrenia, which could be a direct of any drugs she might be doing. In her younow, as she was about to explain her bruises, her stream cut out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sbl said:

Guys, it's fake. She's okay, like 10 people are going to interview her soon.

She seems like she's on drugs maybe or mentally unstable. I don't think she's all right.

13 minutes ago, sbl said:

Guys, it's fake. She's okay, like 10 people are going to interview her soon.

Erratic behavior, random bruises, and strange mannerisms can't really be "fake." there's definitely something wrong.

41 minutes ago, Homie☆★ said:

Erratic behavior, random bruises, and strange mannerisms can't really be "fake." there's definitely something wrong.

The only real reason I could think is that she's on drugs, the masks and stuff are weird though.

Yeah I'm with the ones thinking that she's just on some crazy drugs that make her hurt herself. If the police have visited her before, then that kinda gets my hopes up, also along with her interviews soon. Whoever her camera man/men is, that kinda seems odd, but eventually I guess everything will be answered. I still think she should go to some kind of mental rehab instead of making videos. The girl needs to rest.

• Like 2