• Advertisement

150. Krusty Dogs / The Wreck of Mauna Loa

Jjs Goodman

Good news and bad news.

Good news: They showed a rerun and I recorded it.

Bad news: I missed the title card and the first 15 second of the episode, but nothing important happens in the first few second of the episode anyway.

I'll upload it later today.

Krusty Dogs

When I first watched this episode I found it to be pretty dull. After a re watch I found it to be much better. The plot was pretty good and I loved some of the jokes. Everyone was in character and the episode turned out to be very good. Even though the plot kind of mirrored "Patty Hype" they still managed to vary it a bit.

Score for Krusty Dogs: B, 3.5/5, 7.5/10, Great

The Wreak of Mauna Loa

A great episode. I loved the plot (Again) and it had some great jokes (Again) I found it to be quite boring at times but it was still great. The ending was hilarious which raised my score from 7.5 to 8.0. I'd say it was on level with "Buried in Time" which was great.

Score for The Wreak of the Mauna Loa: B+, 4/5, 8/10, Excellent

Krusty Dogs

When I first watched this episode I found it to be pretty dull. After a re watch I found it to be much better. The plot was pretty good and I loved some of the jokes. Everyone was in character and the episode turned out to be very good. Even though the plot kind of mirrored "Patty Hype" they still managed to vary it a bit.

Score for Krusty Dogs: B, 3.5/5, 7.5/10, Great

I actually thought it was a bit like Greasy Buffoons.

Sorta but the way I see it is like this....

Patty Hype: Spongebob makes a new patty that puts the fate of the Krusty Krab in the balance

Krusty Dogs: Spongebob makes a new recipe that puts the fate of the Krabby Patty in the balance

Sorta but the way I see it is like this....

Patty Hype: Spongebob makes a new patty that puts the fate of the Krusty Krab in the balance

Krusty Dogs: Spongebob makes a new recipe that puts the fate of the Krabby Patty in the balance

Greasy Buffoons: Krabs sells something people like to eat, but SB tries to stop him.

Krusty Dogs: Krabs sells something people like to eat, but SB tries to stop him.

But I agree with you too.

Krusty Dogs: It was a decent episode but It's not one of the best season 7 episodes actually because some parts of this episode was actually boring, I just didn't like that everyone kept saying "wiener" word (The writers forgot sometimes that kids watch this show too. It would be okay, If they used "Hot dog" or "Krusty Dogs" word instead of "wiener" word.) and there was a little Squid abuse too. I didn't enjoy this episode much as others but It's still a good episode in my opinion. There were some funny parts in this episode like SpongeBob turning Krabby Patty meat into a top hat, Gary and a telephone, SpongeBob saying "Are you enjoying your Krusty Dog?", then the costumer saying "Why, yes, I am!" and then SpongeBob saying "Eat it and you'll develop an unsightly skin disease.", the kid kicking Squidward, SpongeBob yelling at the grandma, SpongeBob blowing up a Krusty Dog and the ending. 7.5/10

The Wreck of Manua Loa: I thought this episode was better than Krusty Dogs. It's one of my favorite season 7 episodes. The plot is very crreative, the episode is funny and Mr. Krabs gets what he deserves at the ending. Some of the funny parts are SpongeBob making aa model of Mauna Loa with Krabby Patty meat, Patrick wearing "Follow Me to the Mauna Loa" shirt and SpongeBob and Patrick finding the real Manua Loa shipwreck at the end. Overall another excellent episode for the second half of season 7. 10/10

Krusty Dogs:

Despite how ridiculous the wiener jokes could get, you just have to laugh at some of it. But it's still pretty bland and nothing else from the epIsode besides those jokes comes out of this. Some of the characters had funny lines, I especially liked the food costume gag with Squidward. It would have been even cooler if Weenie Hunt Jrs. came in the episode though and were all upset that the KK sold weenies too. They could have had a weenie war. And in some strange turn of events, Plankton like gets the hotdog formula and causes the Krusty Krab's hot dog days to come to an end. C'mon man. Now that would have made this episode madly epic. I know that's a lot, but it would have given the season a teensy bit of spice.